Rad -140 Joint Pain

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone had bad joint pain when taking Rad 140?
The cycle is going well, but joints feel very dry and sore. Almost feels like I'm taking a strong AI (which I'm not).
I'm also taking mk677, and fish oil which I would have thought would negate /help achy joints?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been on Rad140? It could be lack of estrogen.
Ya....you could be rite.
Been on 7 weeks.
It feels like I'm taking a high dose of Arimistane

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most people do not have joint pain from MK677, but it is possible. No/low estrogen may be the issue.

1. Have you gained significant bodyweight on the cycle?
2. Have you been killing it in the gym and increasing poundage weekly?

Either one of these alone could be the cause. Try a slight deload or increase volume decrease weights for a week with higher reps. You could also take a few days off run some anti-inflammatory drugs and see if that helps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, interesting.
I've taken MK before, and didn't get this side effect. Didn't realize this could be a side from the MK
It’s not a normal side. Mk677 makes my joints feel great, like any water-retentive compound should. Also accelerated healing/repair. Using it right now with TB500 on a mild pulled hamstring and just trained light strongman events yesterday after 15 days without issue.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people do not have joint pain from MK677, but it is possible. No/low estrogen may be the issue.

1. Have you gained significant bodyweight on the cycle?
2. Have you been killing it in the gym and increasing poundage weekly?

Either one of these alone could be the cause. Try a slight deload or increase volume decrease weights for a week with higher reps. You could also take a few days off run some anti-inflammatory drugs and see if that helps.
Good advice👍
My body weight has gone up approximately 6 pounds. Gym workouts have be good, but definitely not over doing it.
I have had a deload, when my gym was closed for 2 weeks due to covid.
I will try some anti flams and maybe add some dhea as this will up my estrogen, which I think is low

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s not a normal side. Mk677 makes my joints feel great, like any water-retentive compound should. Also accelerated healing/repair. Using it right now with TB500 on a mild pulled hamstring and just trained light strongman events yesterday after 15 days without issue.
Ya.... exactly. Normally I don't get this side from mk. I'm certain that is the rad

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd recommend trying Labrada Elastijoint. It has 1g of glucosamine, chondritin, and MSM which are all above the clinical doses used for helping joint paint. It also has 5g of gelatin in it, which can help lubricate the joints. My elderly father takes it and he swears by it.

Besides that, you could always add Deca.

Mk677 kills my joints, normal hgh sides
HGH causes your joints to hurt? It seems like it would do the opposite. Is there a reason for that happening?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not uncommon with SARMS. your suppressed and your E2 level is lower as your TEST is lower

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HGH causes your joints to hurt? It seems like it would do the opposite. Is there a reason for that happening?
Arthralgia is a side of GH. Carpal tunnel syndrome for example can happen, I think is due to the growth of structures adjacent to the median nerve.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arthralgia is a side of GH. Carpal tunnel syndrome for example can happen, I think is due to the growth of structures adjacent to the median nerve.
Oh right right right, I forgot GH makes everything grow even stuff you don't want it too. Like, everybody knows about GH gut, but I completely forgot it does that to your joints and everything else.