RAD 140 cycle

Ares16

Awards
Would there be any gains from taking 1mL of rad 140 for 30 days? Also, what type of PCT would be recommended if any since it’s such a low dose. I’ve always had trouble gaining weight due to an autoimmune disorder so I’m primarily looking to gain ~10-12lbs of lean mass, nothing excessive.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many mgs/ml is it? If it’s 20mg/ml that’s a good dose. I’d run it 6-8 weeks though. Also if your not sure what pct to get you should do more research and make sure you know what your getting yourself into.

Ares16

Awards
How many mgs/ml is it? If it’s 20mg/ml that’s a good dose. I’d run it 6-8 weeks though. Also if your not sure what pct to get you should do more research and make sure you know what your getting yourself into.
For the PCT, I was wondering if Nova or Clomid would be more handy. Unfortunately, most evidence out there is anecdotal. I’ve read as much as I can on pre-clinical trials, which I am very familiar with since I work in this field.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your taking it at a decent dose be wary as it can tank estrogen. Might want to run 4 andro alongside it. Alot of people seem to be running enclomiphene alongside sarms at the moment and not bothering with PCT.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the PCT, I was wondering if Nova or Clomid would be more handy. Unfortunately, most evidence out there is anecdotal. I’ve read as much as I can on pre-clinical trials, which I am very familiar with since I work in this field.
Nolva or clomid would be good options. I do think a test base would be good as well. Either 4 andro or dermacrine would be good options.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've already had good info and directions here, but I just want to moderate your expectations and tell you that you're not going to build 10-12 lbs of muscle tissue in 30 days of Rad. Wouldn't do it with any gear actually.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You've already had good info and directions here, but I just want to moderate your expectations and tell you that you're not going to build 10-12 lbs of muscle tissue in 30 days of Rad. Wouldn't do it with any gear actually.
Some good points there. I found the benefits of Rad to be slight hardening up and decent pump along with mentally being on point. Apparently it shrinks prostrate and is neuroprotective so it has some benefits over say the andros in that department. I also found it enhanced performance. I ran it at 10mg. I would actually like to stack it with lgd but I have so much stuff still sat in my cupboard that i just can't decide lol!

Ares16

Awards
Would there be any gains from taking 1mL of rad 140 for 30 days? Also, what type of PCT would be recommended if any since it’s such a low dose. I’ve always had trouble gaining weight due to an autoimmune disorder so I’m primarily looking to gain ~10-12lbs of lean mass, nothing excessive.
The dosage is 30mg/mL

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I blew up on rad140 the 1 time I took it. Bench press went up almost 100lbs(315 to 405)
I think I only dosed 3mg everyday for 6 weeks.
Gained around 12lbs and body fat went up just a little.

This was by far the most suppressive sarm I took and my test was crashed within 2 weeks.

Quick tips that I remember helped:
Drink 2 of those fairlife chocolate milk drinks. Equals about 100grams protein.

Throw in 10x10 at 135lb deadlifts few times a week(I did everyday as a warmup haha, also benched about everyday on cycle too)

At least 25 Pull-ups everyday.

Did about 6 yrs ago. Looking back, it was a fun cycle but I prob would have just stuck with osta. Less sides.

Make everyday worth it tho if you decide to run it! Eat enough+lift hard and you’ll gain a nice amount of muscle.

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Rad was okay for me. Definitely strength and size gained, with minimal body fat. Honestly, we don't yet know the long term effects of Rad, and the lethargy, even using 400mg test a week was horrid.

Looking for a 10lbs gain, I would rather run Anavar for 8 weeks 40-50mg or so.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you find gains any good on Osta? Seems people have opinions as to whether it can add muscle compared to Rad?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you find gains any good on Osta? Seems people have opinions as to whether it can add muscle compared to Rad?
It's decent for maintaining muscle on an aggressive deficit, but wasn't strong enough for me to achieve a real recomp effect. I doubt it would do much in building actual new muscle tissue and that's also what I've heard from others. It's really a weak sauce.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's decent for maintaining muscle on an aggressive deficit, but wasn't strong enough for me to achieve a real recomp effect. I doubt it would do much in building actual new muscle tissue and that's also what I've heard from others. It's really a weak sauce.
Yeah it's a strange one Osta, some like it for recomp, some swear it's not bad at muscle gain whilst others it doesn't elicit the desired effects other than enhanced well being. Lgd probably a better bet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You work in this field, yet you didn’t even realize that he concentration of the drug in liquid is what’s relevant while the volume you have is not? These aren’t pre-dosed per ml to imply that is the optimal daily dose - for your safety, never assume that (things like Clenbuterol would be truly awful if you did that). If you have never ran anything hormonal, 15-20mg of Rad140 per day along with some Dermacrine should produce some solid recomposition or lean gains depending on diet. If you are small enough or lucky, 10mg Rad140 may even produce some nice results.

It can increase aggression, FYI.

I blew up on rad140 the 1 time I took it. Bench press went up almost 100lbs(315 to 405)
I think I only dosed 3mg everyday for 6 weeks.
Gained around 12lbs and body fat went up just a little.

This was by far the most suppressive sarm I took and my test was crashed within 2 weeks.

Quick tips that I remember helped:
Drink 2 of those fairlife chocolate milk drinks. Equals about 100grams protein.

Throw in 10x10 at 135lb deadlifts few times a week(I did everyday as a warmup haha, also benched about everyday on cycle too)

At least 25 Pull-ups everyday.

Did about 6 yrs ago. Looking back, it was a fun cycle but I prob would have just stuck with osta. Less sides.

Make everyday worth it tho if you decide to run it! Eat enough+lift hard and you’ll gain a nice amount of muscle.
10x10@135 on deadlifts a few times per week? What kind of random recommendation is that?? What if he only deadlifts 205? Or 585? Surely that wouldn’t be appropriate for either lifter, for entirely different reasons.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You work in this field, yet you didn’t even realize that he concentration of the drug in liquid is what’s relevant while the volume you have is not? These aren’t pre-dosed per ml to imply that is the optimal daily dose - for your safety, never assume that (things like Clenbuterol would be truly awful if you did that). If you have never ran anything hormonal, 15-20mg of Rad140 per day along with some Dermacrine should produce some solid recomposition or lean gains depending on diet. If you are small enough or lucky, 10mg Rad140 may even produce some nice results.

10x10@135 on deadlifts a few times per week? What kind of random recommendation is that?? What if he only deadlifts 205? Or 585? Surely that wouldn’t be appropriate for either lifter, for entirely different reasons.
um.....and 25 pullups? tf?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you can increase your bench press max almost 100 lbs in 6 weeks on 3 mg of Rad-140, it doesn't really matter what you do. You're fucken gifted.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This was many years ago when my thought process was deadlifts work 80+% of your muscles=best bang for your buck.
I’ve trained new guys to the gym and seen body comp. drastically improve by adding this “warmup”. Call it bro science but it works for newer guys and helps build a decent base..
I also believe my knees were torn at this time so I couldn’t squat/run so I wanted a quick fat burning workout that kept some size on legs.
My dead is 545, most new guys I help out can’t even do 2 plates(225lbs)yet still complete this and this is still somewhat challenging for me...

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
um.....and 25 pullups? tf?
Just a simple tip that I see no negatives to add in.
Just like I always recommend 1 gal of water, 20 min walk....
I personally would do a “pull up” game as a warmup everyday which totals more than 25 reps. Start with 10 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps...work way down to 1 rep. Not to bash on anyone, but most people can’t do that and or won’t stick to it since it’s challenging.

5 reps by 5 sets should be easy to add in For most people.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can increase your bench press max almost 100 lbs in 6 weeks on 3 mg of Rad-140, it doesn't really matter what you do. You're fucken gifted.
Hahah not gifted at all.
Pretty sure my rad was spiked with something MUCH stronger which helped me bench heavy literally everyday and was never sore.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't underestimate pull ups, one of the best ways to increase your vertical jump is to get up to 40 or so pull ups.
Not sure if this is sarcasm but I totally agree.
Back when I would do sparq tests(40 yard dash, vert, ball throw, etc) I wanted to get my vert up.
Started at 24” and ended up with 33” after the summer training. Didn’t do traditional heavy squats, deadlifts or cleans like most vert. programs say to do.
My logic=if you can do lots of pull ups you have low body fat. Low body fat=high vertical jump hahah.
Only exception is some people just aren’t explosive and will never be fast or have a high vertical no matter how many hrs they train....

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if this is sarcasm but I totally agree.
Back when I would do sparq tests(40 yard dash, vert, ball throw, etc) I wanted to get my vert up.
Started at 24” and ended up with 33” after the summer training. Didn’t do traditional heavy squats, deadlifts or cleans like most vert. programs say to do.
My logic=if you can do lots of pull ups you have low body fat. Low body fat=high vertical jump hahah.
Only exception is some people just aren’t explosive and will never be fast or have a high vertical no matter how many hrs they train....
No sarcasm at all I love pull ups and having a strong core will help at many different things. I was obsessed with vertical jump in my 20s, ten years ago I had a 33 standing And 40 inch running vert. Plyometrics, lots of carbs, and always doing pull ups is what helped the most.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This was many years ago when my thought process was deadlifts work 80+% of your muscles=best bang for your buck.
I’ve trained new guys to the gym and seen body comp. drastically improve by adding this “warmup”. Call it bro science but it works for newer guys and helps build a decent base..
I also believe my knees were torn at this time so I couldn’t squat/run so I wanted a quick fat burning workout that kept some size on legs.
My dead is 545, most new guys I help out can’t even do 2 plates(225lbs)yet still complete this and this is still somewhat challenging for me...
I can appreciate your initial logic given your knees, but I’ll have to respectfully disagree about it being optimal for others. I’m not even arguing that it won’t “work” for those brand new guys - almost everything works with them. But I wonder how much better will it make them than, say, 5x10 @135 for warmup? How much better could they be if the energy they saved doing less excessive warmup was put into more productive heavier work? That’s my thought process.

Don’t confuse what is challenging due to fitness demands with what is effective for you to grow.

Just a simple tip that I see no negatives to add in.
Just like I always recommend 1 gal of water, 20 min walk....
I personally would do a “pull up” game as a warmup everyday which totals more than 25 reps. Start with 10 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps...work way down to 1 rep. Not to bash on anyone, but most people can’t do that and or won’t stick to it since it’s challenging.

5 reps by 5 sets should be easy to add in For most people.
I definitely agree pull-ups are a great investment of energy and respond well thrown in often - THIS is the kind of super general recommendation I think really does stand up for adding some useful starting size & strength for many folks in many scenarios, if possible for them.

Hahah not gifted at all.
Pretty sure my rad was spiked with something MUCH stronger which helped me bench heavy literally everyday and was never sore.
Don’t sell yourself short. I could not take any amount of drugs in a 3 month period, gaining whatever bodyweight I could, and put 100lbs on my bench max in such a short period. There has to be a lot of technical breakthrough to allow that.