RAD-140 cycle help

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, been lurking for awhile and want your advice on a RAD-140 cycle I have coming up. I recently finished my first sarms cycle:

mk-677 25 mg/day
GW-501516 20 mg/day
S-4 50 mg/day

I loved it and intended to run it for 12 weeks but hit some heavy suppression at week 6 (fatigue and depression) it was unbearable so I stopped the S-4 and went into my PCT which is as follows:

Arimistane: 75/50/50/50
Tribulus: 750 mg (45% saponins) 3x per day
Forskolin: 100 mg 2x per day
D-Aspartic Acid: 3.5 grams in morning
Ashwagandha: 3.5 grams at night

I felt all my symptoms of suppression dissipate within 24 hours and feel great again. So my question is after my PCT, with my propensity for suppression what would be a wise RAD-140 cycle? I've read a lot of people run into suppression around 5 weeks on RAD-140, so I'm thinking a conservative cycle of 4 weeks of:

10 mg RAD-140 per day
25 mg MK-677 per day

Followed by the same PCT I am running now. In the past I have done several cycles of test cyp at no more than 200 mg per week. I am just worried that with only 10 mg of RAD-140 for 4 weeks I won't get the results I'm looking for, and may need a stronger PCT. I would like to avoid taking a SERM as I am very skeptical of them. What are your thoughts on RAD-140 dosage, cycle length, and PCT for my case?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stuff you are taking can maybe give you a mild test boost if you have some test in your body to boost but it doesn’t turn your testicles back on like a serm does. So I think you tricked yourself into think you were shut down or you tricked yourself into thinking you bounced back in one day. Or you tricked yourself of both. But if you don’t want to take serms for pct then you may as well not cycle at all or just go cold turkey when you stop because all that crap won’t restart your hpta. Why are you skeptical of serms? They do work and there’s an absurd amount of evidence to back that up.

And 4 weeks of rad140 won’t do anything but maybe raise your blood pressure and throw off your cholesterol a bit. Why not just use a test base so you can run a normal length cycle and not suffer through fatigue and low libido?

I’m not trying to be a d1ck head but if you’ve run testosterone before then you should have this basic knowledgeable down.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And to answer your question, the general consensus is that rad should be run at 20mg for 8, but preferably 12 weeks. Pct should include a serm. Clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks should do the job. You might want to start at 50mg for a week or two and then drop down to 25mg.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As for serms I already have low HDL cholesterol, so I am not skeptical that they work, but I don't want to further mess up my HDL cholesterol. I do believe that my PCT works well based on blood tests and the size of the boys, but I understand that most people do not buy that these natty supps actually work.

I was thinking taking a test base along with RAD is probably my best bet, I assume just taking test would be best but what do you think about prohormones instead? (I know nothing about prohormones I am just wary of the purported liver enzyme elevations).

WiiTard

Awards
I think you will find that most people will recommend you pct with a serm. You can still use the natty products you have listed in addition to a serm, but to properly pct and get your hormones back to balance the quickest and keep your hard earned gains you really need to get ahold of a serm. As Thor pointed out Clomid is tried and true and most people handle it quite well. At the end of the day it’s your choice bro, we just don’t want to see you risk having to end up on trt because you opted to not run a serm.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much everything above.

Rad will not do much at 4 weeks. You'll get a few days of starting to feel good then it's over. Run it for at least 8 weeks and 20mg. I even recommend a week or two at 30 to see what it can really do (if sides are not bad)

For a test base, you may not need one. I have not used epiandro yet but some say that it is dry and running it at a high dose can help as a base and I think that would really complement RAD.

How can you be skeptical of a SERM but be ok running all of these SARMS?? Use a SERM.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does seem weird that you’re okay with test and SARMs but not SERMs. But to each his own, I suppose. As for RAD 140, I feel like it only really kicked in for me at about week 5. A 4 week run is just silly. Needing a test base seems to be highly individual. I’ve never needed one and rarely if ever have signs of suppression. I’ve also seen some folks who run a test base with everything. You could try without to save some money and see if you do okay, but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have something on hand just in case.