Rabbit holes

Jpelcman

Jpelcman

Awards
New to the idea of chemical supports but not 100% uneducated
I’m female, 5’1 145lbs and 31 years old. Definitely have fat to lose but not focused on being shredded. I enjoy my life, but with an 85%regulated diet and 100% workout program I’m interested in more.
I’m certain that steroids are not for me right now. I’m not willing to live with the side effects. That leaves me SARMS. I’ve read a lot about MK2866, but there seems to be a lot of holes. Also not a lot about other ones. Even though there are a bunch. Only other mentioned consistently is Cardarine or RAD140 and it’s slim pickings on actual women using.
My over arching goal is gain mass, lose fat and see where I can go from there. Been working with weights for almost 10 years. Not looking to compete. Just look better with no clothes.
Attaching some comp photos so it may help those wishing to lend a hand. View attachment 187072View attachment 187073

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one thing I can say with absolute certainty from personal experience, sales experience, coaching experience and a lot of research is that SARMs can affect your hormones. Most people have no issues if they're using responsible dosages. The degree to which the hormones are affected in the people who do have problems is very minimal and easily fixed by just discontinuing use at the first sign of trouble. There are dozens of factors involved so there's really no way exactly to say how safe they'll be for you as a woman but they'll definitely be much safer than steroids. You kind of just have to give it a shot and see what happens. Like I said, you're not going to mess yourself up with them. If you have issues, just stop taking them.

I'm personally not a fan of RAD-140, it seems pretty hit-or-miss from my experience and the experience I have putting people on cycles of it. 9/10 people respond to LGD-4033 and Ostarine (MK-2866) well. As a woman, those are the only two I would ever touch. A starting dose for LGD would be around 2mg, 6mg would be max. A starting dose for Ostarine would be 10-15mg or less, but I doubt you'd find it dosed any lower. Split capsules/tablets if you can and start as low as possible with whichever you choose. If there's no genital sensitivity developing within a week then you're good to up the dose gradually if you feel you need more, but for a woman, those doses should be pretty strong. If you run into some issues, drop the dose back down or stop if it doesn't go away.

Cardarine isn't going to affect your hormones whatsoever, it's actually a nuclear receptor agonist and not a SARM. It's very good for performance enhancement and endurance. Will have a positive impact on cholesterol levels and blood sugar as well. That's something you could play around with without worries. 10mg to start, 30mg max.

All of these have very long half-lives so you only have to dose once a day.

If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help.

Jpelcman

Jpelcman

Awards
The one thing I can say with absolute certainty from personal experience, sales experience, coaching experience and a lot of research is that SARMs can affect your hormones. Most people have no issues if they're using responsible dosages. The degree to which the hormones are affected in the people who do have problems is very minimal and easily fixed by just discontinuing use at the first sign of trouble. There are dozens of factors involved so there's really no way exactly to say how safe they'll be for you as a woman but they'll definitely be much safer than steroids. You kind of just have to give it a shot and see what happens. Like I said, you're not going to mess yourself up with them. If you have issues, just stop taking them.

I'm personally not a fan of RAD-140, it seems pretty hit-or-miss from my experience and the experience I have putting people on cycles of it. 9/10 people respond to LGD-4033 and Ostarine (MK-2866) well. As a woman, those are the only two I would ever touch. A starting dose for LGD would be around 2mg, 6mg would be max. A starting dose for Ostarine would be 10-15mg or less, but I doubt you'd find it dosed any lower. Split capsules/tablets if you can and start as low as possible with whichever you choose. If there's no genital sensitivity developing within a week then you're good to up the dose gradually if you feel you need more, but for a woman, those doses should be pretty strong. If you run into some issues, drop the dose back down or stop if it doesn't go away.

Cardarine isn't going to affect your hormones whatsoever, it's actually a nuclear receptor agonist and not a SARM. It's very good for performance enhancement and endurance. Will have a positive impact on cholesterol levels and blood sugar as well. That's something you could play around with without worries. 10mg to start, 30mg max.

All of these have very long half-lives so you only have to dose once a day.

If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help.
Thank you! I appreciate your time and information.
Recommended to start one or the other first? As well as cycling length?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you! I appreciate your time and information.
Recommended to start one or the other first? As well as cycling length?
Any time (y)

From the limited knowledge I have of women on SARMs it seems like there might be more potential for side-effects on Ostarine. I would start with LGD 2-3mg. That should be plenty. If you have any trouble, drop the dose or try the other one. If you don't have any trouble, bump the dose up every 3-4 weeks.

I guess the cycle length is as long as you can go without any signs of side-effects or how much you can tolerate them. Being a woman, you don't really have to worry about PCT. Going past 8 or 12 weeks probably isn't a great idea. Just be on the lookout for hair growth or any sensitivity down there. Sensitivity would be the first sign.