Rabbit holes

Jpelcman

Jpelcman

Awards
New to the idea of chemical supports but not 100% uneducated
I’m female, 5’1 145lbs and 31 years old. Definitely have fat to lose but not focused on being shredded. I enjoy my life, but with an 85%regulated diet and 100% workout program I’m interested in more.
I’m certain that steroids are not for me right now. I’m not willing to live with the side effects. That leaves me SARMS. I’ve read a lot about MK2866, but there seems to be a lot of holes. Also not a lot about other ones. Even though there are a bunch. Only other mentioned consistently is Cardarine or RAD140 and it’s slim pickings on actual women using.
My over arching goal is gain mass, lose fat and see where I can go from there. Been working with weights for almost 10 years. Not looking to compete. Just look better with no clothes.
Attaching some comp photos so it may help those wishing to lend a hand.
D615DF57-1F7C-48E2-9DC0-08B13E2170F1.jpeg
69546774-836C-4745-B454-6EE9AC71C78D.jpeg

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
New to the idea of chemical supports but not 100% uneducated
I’m female, 5’1 145lbs and 31 years old. Definitely have fat to lose but not focused on being shredded. I enjoy my life, but with an 85%regulated diet and 100% workout program I’m interested in more.
I’m certain that steroids are not for me right now. I’m not willing to live with the side effects. That leaves me SARMS. I’ve read a lot about MK2866, but there seems to be a lot of holes. Also not a lot about other ones. Even though there are a bunch. Only other mentioned consistently is Cardarine or RAD140 and it’s slim pickings on actual women using.
My over arching goal is gain mass, lose fat and see where I can go from there. Been working with weights for almost 10 years. Not looking to compete. Just look better with no clothes.
Attaching some comp photos so it may help those wishing to lend a hand. View attachment 187072View attachment 187073
Sarms are good if you get it from a reliable source. For burning more fat I like mk-2866. For making gains I like lgd-4033, RAD-140, yk-11.

There are other sarms out there that works. One thing to remember is that everyone has different body chemistry. What may work for one person may not work for the other

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve run Osta and Cardarine for several cycles and was never disappointed.
Listen to this woman right here. Those are the two compounds I would 100% recommend for you because both of them would be once a day and the results from ostarine rarely let anyone down and the results from cardarine also rarely disappoint and the cardiac benefits that come with it make it worth every penny alone. After that I would say try taking 3 grams of acetyl L-Carnitine three times per day, morning lunch dinner, before each of those oh, and you should notice that your body has a better response to insulin and burns fat much better and it also has a nice nootropic benefit and far too many other benefits to list so just Google acetyl L-Carnitine plus life extension magazine and you will see a bunch of articles singing its praises. If you added in some cinnamon and ginger every time you took acetyl L-Carnitine before a meal you would also probably enjoy the effects and have better digestion and sugar metabolism. Anyways, that's my extremely basic to sense but feel free to message me if you would like some more in depth input. Best of luck and welcome to the circus.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you cycle them together or separately? How much of each did you start with?
Thanks for the replies!
You could do either. Switch off between something androgenic and something non-androgenic. Androgens can also be bad for lipids, so the cardarine will help offset that. As with anything, I’d say start low and work up. Women seem to use anywhere from 5-15mg of ostarine, 10-12 is probably most common. Cardarine is typically run 10-20mg, but obviously feel free to start lower and see how it goes. Also, I’d generally recommend trying out each new thing separately to see how you react to each. That way if you have any positive or negative effects, you can easily isolate what’s causing them.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies!
You could do either. Switch off between something androgenic and something non-androgenic. Androgens can also be bad for lipids, so the cardarine will help offset that. As with anything, I’d say start low and work up. Women seem to use anywhere from 5-15mg of ostarine, 10-12 is probably most common. Cardarine is typically run 10-20mg, but obviously feel free to start lower and see how it goes. Also, I’d generally recommend trying out each new thing separately to see how you react to each. That way if you have any positive or negative effects, you can easily isolate what’s causing them.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since you’re afraid of sides, My advice would be to run one solo SARM at a low dose and note changes positive/negative and judge if you feel you can cycle it higher.

Leggoddess

Leggoddess

Awards
Thanks for the replies!
I CYCLE them together. I started with 10mg per day of each. I WORK my way up to 20mg of each in my first 12 week cycle.

In my 2nd cycle I went up to 40mg of each per day. I also added LGD-4033 15mg-20mg per day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jpelcman Female Fitness 3
Anabolics 15
erabbit33 Workout Logs 14
RenegadeRows General Chat 9
General Chat 6