R4W Review

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review​

First I would like to say thank Chuck for letting me get this sample pack to try. I loved the opportunity! Now to the review

Energy: (8/10) The energy on R4W is pretty darn good. No stim i have ever used has given me that bouncing off the wall energy, but this has been the closest. The energy hits good and in a smooth way. No cracked out feeling. Just a kick in the butt to get you ready for what is to come...
Mental Focus: (7/10) There was a noticeable increase in mental focus on this. Not an extreme focus , but you focus on your goal of hitting the weight. Focus was up slightly more on the final dose, so it could possibly get better with time.
Training Intensity: (10/10!!) This was definitely the most impressive quality of R4W. It definitely gets you ready for war lol. Once i was in the gym and my warm ups were done i was ready to punish the weight room. It was so high that you pretty much always added reps or weight to each exercise, and while doing your sets you forget the world is there and i could tell i was going all out.
Test Enhancement and Sex Drive (N/A) Ok i personally feel its unfair to truly rank these aspects. First not a huge increase in test would be noticed in the first week in my opinion, and im 18 so test and sex drive are not necessarily needing much improvement. With that said i did notice an alpha male feeling in the gym and some random wood..
Endurance: (9/10) Endurance was great. Could continue to work out on minimal rest. Also allowed to increase reps quite a bit and super sets and giant sets became easier. With cardio you can actually go all out even after a tough workout.
Nitric Oxide: (8.5) This gave a nice increase in pumps and vascularity. The pumps were different than arginine pumps and gave a nice full feeling. Vascularity was apparent throughout shoulders and traps as well as chest. Even some slight veins started coming in the lower abs. Some of this is due to bf% but R4W still helped
Thermogenic: (9/10) Ok so solely on just increases in heat and sweating this gets a great rating. Can't rate on a longterm fat loss thermo appeal, but based on the sweating and heat im sure it could hold its own with other thermos. This had me sweating the most out of any supp i have used. Final opinion is that 5 caps gave more body heat and sweating than 3 Basic Cuts and 2 DCP.

FINAL RATING
8.5/10​

-With all that said this is definitely the strongest stim i have ever used. Some of its aspects make me feel it only gets stronger as you continue to use it. It seems versatile enough to be used in a cut and a bulk. I personally would use it with a good NHA stack and think it would compliment it greatly. I think it would also work well with a non stim on a cut. I will definitely buy this again when sometime again. I personally wish the price was a little better, but it has quality ingredients so u get what you pay for. I also will prob use a smaller dose when i buy it due to its actual strength. Two thumbs up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review, you seem to be in good touch with your body for someone your age. keep up the good work.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice review, you seem to be in good touch with your body for someone your age. keep up the good work.
thanks alot man...its hard and i still got alot to learn about my body but i seem to be doing pretty good so far

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
since i tried R4W im pimping it to everyone! i love it at 2 caps. only issue is i workout at nights so sometimes it keeps me up at night even if i dont go to bed for another 6-7 hours. i also love the "feel good" factor it seems to deliver out of the gym. makes me more of a happy camper.