R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/20

Hitting legs and shoulders today. With no girlfriend in the mix, i find my weekends are pretty much free so im hitting the gym alot more often. I will update the lifts tonight, but for now, lets get to the week 2 review

Weekly Review

I want to start by stating what I see from other test boosters. When i say test boosters, I am referring to products that have the primary function of boosting test. Products like Anabeta do boost test, but thats not their primary function.

Some test boosters give me acne, libido increase..etc, others dry me up which helps when I cut. Here is what I am seeing from TF so far. And remember, it is still early. have a whole bottle and a half almost to go.

Acne - 2/10 - very minimal acne now.

Libido - 3/10 - that is based above my baseline off supplements. my normal libido. so I would say its about 30% higher than normal.

Strength - N/A - havent noticed any strength gains

Body Comp - 8/10 - The past week I have been eating very dirty getting in the calories and protein and I am still staying lean.

Vascularity - 5/10 - I have noticed a slight increase, but not much. Id imagine if i was leaner, fresh off a cut, it would show way more

Appetite - N/A - no increase or decrease

Sleep - 8/10

Endurance - 10/10

So far, it seems like a nice test booster. Im not noticing many differences between TF and other test boosters, but it is early. Glad I have 2 bottles. I am still running it 4 caps/day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have a feeling things are about to take off.....better find you a girl, lol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great depth in that weekly review, way to cover virtually every aspect of the products benefits. All of you AM loggers have been kicking as..

Hope you had a great weekend R1.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/21

KILLED legs again. Feels great to hit legs so hard.

Squats, front squats, leg press, straight leg deads, standing and seated raises. Ah, feels great. Not as sore as I was last week though...I am going to continue to monitor this. Shirts fitting a little tighter

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
plus i figure anything put out by bill has got to be decent.
Very true, follow the formulators above all else. Bill Llewellyn, Patrick Arnold, Bruce Kneller, Matt Pearson... these guys are geniuses and legends.

7/21

KILLED legs again. Feels great to hit legs so hard.

Squats, front squats, leg press, straight leg deads, standing and seated raises. Ah, feels great. Not as sore as I was last week though...I am going to continue to monitor this. Shirts fitting a little tighter
Tighter clothes, killer workouts, great stuff R1.

I sweat probably 10x more on legs than any other day in the gym lol, Ive got hammys tonight... not quite as bad as quads in terms of the extreme sweating and nearly passing out in my hot ass summer gym.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true, follow the formulators above all else. Bill Llewellyn, Patrick Arnold, Bruce Kneller, Matt Pearson... these guys are geniuses and legends.

Tighter clothes, killer workouts, great stuff R1.

I sweat probably 10x more on legs than any other day in the gym lol, Ive got hammys tonight... not quite as bad as quads in terms of the extreme sweating and nearly passing out in my hot ass summer gym.
No joke. Any day I do legs I sweat after 3 sets of squats.

Today was probably my best work out yet. Did a total of 7 exercises for chest and 3-4 sets per exercise. I didn't wanna leave! Will update tomorrow.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, thats a ton of volume!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No joke. Any day I do legs I sweat after 3 sets of squats.

Today was probably my best work out yet. Did a total of 7 exercises for chest and 3-4 sets per exercise. I didn't wanna leave! Will update tomorrow.
lol...just read djbeanpoles update, he reported much the same about endurance...how about pump, dj said pump was as good as it gets?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...just read djbeanpoles update, he reported much the same about endurance...how about pump, dj said pump was as good as it gets?
Eh, I hardly ever see any pump increase. I did see it for a few days off ArA. I get a great pump whether I'm on a supplement or not so hard to tell.

But yes, Endurance has been nasty good. 7 freakin exercises for chest. The most I've ever done. I'm loving it. Tomorrow or Friday I will hit back fa sho. Usually tired on back easily so we will see how many sets I do. Hoping to get in at least 16.

But that chest workout wasn't 28 normal sets. About half were normal, other was DC and drop sets. My last set was 20 reps of slow and deep flys.

Endurance is comparable to dermacrine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
high marks, indeed!!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Got to love the endurance effect, my work capacity has increased a lot lately. How's body comp so far?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Just got all caught up and looking forward to running my 2 month run in September. Glad to see appetite has not increased much cause I am going straight cut.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And of course the increase endurance will be nice since I hate cardio but who doesn't

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am straight bulking and still have a 6 pack when flexed. unflexed is a bloated 4 pack.
I've got you beat, full keg unflexed during my bulk ;)

Subbed. Just got all caught up and looking forward to running my 2 month run in September. Glad to see appetite has not increased much cause I am going straight cut.
TF is very versatile, and valuable regardless of the caloric environment you are in. Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifted arms today, pretty much done for the week but I wanna hit back tomorrow sometime. Either early morning or late at night. I did 10 sets of back yesterday cause I had something unexpected come up and had to jet so I wanna kill my back tomorrow

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a great weekend of lifting. Even did biceps and calves on my off day hahaha. Will do a weekly review tomorrow

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great weekend of lifting. Even did biceps and calves on my off day hahaha. Will do a weekly review tomorrow
Getting into the gym instead of cherishing your off days is the ultimate sign of increased recovery!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/4

sorry for the lack of logging. Its been a busy past couple weeks.

Not much has changed. I did change my routine today. Doing my own modified 5x5. its basically 5x5 with a few high rep stuff added to it. Here is an example

Today

Squats - 5x5
Incline - 5x5
Weighted Dip - 5x5

Flat press machine - 4 sets broken up into 2. So i would do one set of 8 reps then drop set to another 8 reps. Did that twice
Tricep Rope Extension - ^^^ same as above

My next workout will be back and biceps in the same manner but without squats. I will be doing deadlifts.

Right now I am in the planning phase of my first ever "proper, real" cycle (not injecting).

I am thinking about doing Epistane with Dermacrine. Pre load with Dermacrine and milk thistle - do Epistane for 4 weeks - then end 2 weeks on milk thistle and Dermacrine followed by PCT and milk thistle.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
nice, effective workouts. What about bulk tudca vs milk thistle?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is great stuff. Tudca is for sure better than milk thistle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used it before but now I know! Haha. Just milk thistle is so much easier to get. Don't have to order online.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've never used it before but now I know! Haha. Just milk thistle is so much easier to get. Don't have to order online.
while it is easier it is less of an antioxidant. TUDCA has liver regenerative properties is much better for 17-a methylated compounds. It is a little pricey I have to admit though, but it is rx strength!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Tudca is way more effective then milk thistle for protection and regeneration of the liver.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna have to Def get that then. Thanks guys!

Any of you with epi experience, did you use clomid or nolva

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to Def get that then. Thanks guys! Any of you with epi experience, did you use clomid or nolva
I stacked epi with m-Lmg to help with my joints. I made great progress on a six week run. Lethargy started to kick in at about 10-14 days in. The progress really shine in week three. I used torem and other OTC goodies for pct, oh it also killed my libido too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stacked epi with m-Lmg to help with my joints. I made great progress on a six week run. Lethargy started to kick in at about 10-14 days in. The progress really shine in week three. I used torem and other OTC goodies for pct, oh it also killed my libido too.
I'm debating clomid and nolva. Probably will do nolva

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you're loving Test Factor, check out this limited time X-Factor deal we're running.

X-Factor for $35 a bottle, free shipping included.
Valid only at molecularnutrition.com
use code AM35 at checkout

Free shipping for the continental US only, valid through this Friday 8/8

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you're loving Test Factor, check out this limited time X-Factor deal we're running.

X-Factor for $35 a bottle, free shipping included.
Valid only at molecularnutrition.com
use code AM35 at checkout

Free shipping for the continental US only, valid through this Friday 8/8
I already picked up another bottle for $32 lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like epi, good for 5lbs of lean mass for sure and a handful of PR's.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all in your diet brotha.
This, diet will be the main thing. The epi, being a methylated oral, may reduce your appetite. Try to eat big. 5-10lbs is attainable in a 4 week cycle. 10lb would likely be a little softer of weight gain.

Epi wont throw size on you the way test or deca will. It leans me out nicely and is good for a few lbs of lbm. Take something like lipid and liver stabil, as it will be relatively hard on your cholesterol and liver.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This, diet will be the main thing. The epi, being a methylated oral, may reduce your appetite. Try to eat big. 5-10lbs is attainable in a 4 week cycle. 10lb would likely be a little softer of weight gain.

Epi wont throw size on you the way test or deca will. It leans me out nicely and is good for a few lbs of lbm. Take something like lipid and liver stabil, as it will be relatively hard on your cholesterol and liver.
Oh I got all of it planned out. My cousin is juiced out, competes...etc. off season he stays lean and eats like crap and runs deca with dbol at 50mg.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I got all of it planned out. My cousin is juiced out, competes...etc. off season he stays lean and eats like crap and runs deca with dbol at 50mg.
Very cool.

I hate deca, but dbol is good stuff... I will say, that isnt easy to eat ****ty and stay lean on those compounds. Both soften me up quite a bit. He must have some damn good genetics.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool.

I hate deca, but dbol is good stuff... I will say, that isnt easy to eat ****ty and stay lean on those compounds. Both soften me up quite a bit. He must have some damn good genetics.
depends at what perspective you look at it. My cousin and I are built very similar. High metabolism. Can eat whatever we want and stay lean but struggle to gain weight if its under 4k cals. for bulking its bad, for cutting its super easy. So he juices, bulks up but stays shredded.

8/8

Test Factor. Ordered another bottle to run in my PCT. Strength is random. Mainly on compound lifts. I mainly bought it again for the ingredient profile. I feel that this product alone is not that great, but stacked with something else, it will shine. Just my opinion though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting feedback, much appreciated. I can definitely see that being a pain having to eat that much to gain any size!