R-andro, epi-andro, 4-andro stack question

B

Boweman

Awards
Ok guys a short time ago I was about to start my dmz cycle but injured my bicep which is now in recovery. No surgery just physical therapy. I've since made a purchase of the above stack from ZOO and decided to run it first since I got it for such a good deal and it's my first PH run. My question is should I drop the R-andro and keep the epi/4 andro and pick up some 1ad instead for more mass gain or just leave as is? Also would blr letrone be enough of an AI for this cycle? Appreciate guys and thanks!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Not knowing much about R-Andro, I would say to get some 1-Andro.

Letrone is ok, but you should have a pharma AI on hand when messing with your hormones.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok guys a short time ago I was about to start my dmz cycle but injured my bicep which is now in recovery. No surgery just physical therapy. I've since made a purchase of the above stack from ZOO and decided to run it first since I got it for such a good deal and it's my first PH run. My question is should I drop the R-andro and keep the epi/4 andro and pick up some 1ad instead for more mass gain or just leave as is? Also would blr letrone be enough of an AI for this cycle? Appreciate guys and thanks!
1/4/epiandro is a good solid mild stack, a good first ph cycle choice.

I’d have a pharma grade ai (exem) on hand but the conversion on 4 andro is fairly low so you shouldn’t need it (ie definitely have it but don’t use unless you actually get gyno sides)

What pct do you have lines up?