R-Andro Cream Loggers Needed

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't run any PHs for a while. Been just kinda sticking to the basics lately and missing the fun of running something a little more. It's also been a while since I've run a log on here as well. I'd like to throw my name in the hat for this opportunity.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't run any PHs for a while. Been just kinda sticking to the basics lately and missing the fun of running something a little more. It's also been a while since I've run a log on here as well. I'd like to throw my name in the hat for this opportunity.
Cool, shoot me an email: [email protected]

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like to log the Andro as well.

I am presently on LGD and MK677, logging my experiences. Presently looking soft, low libido, and low energy. My cycle is missing a DHT component. I would create a dedicated log for your Andro, and also include my Andro experiences in the log I already have up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I am presently on LGD and MK677, logging my experiences. Presently looking soft, low libido, and low energy. My cycle is missing a DHT component. I would create a dedicated log for your Andro, and also include my Andro experiences in the log I already have up.
although this is a thread for a competing product which i try to avoid....i have to put in a good word for @ValiantThor08 .... @Prince this guy is a top notch logger with a good following, i highly recommend him!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@lukehayd congrats!!!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Cool, shoot me an email: [email protected]

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump for another applicant.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love to give this one a try. I am running a similar stack (LGD+MK) to my buddy @ValiantThor08 and think this product would be a perfect addition. My training style and diet may differ from VT's as I am mainly focus on size and strength alone - Been watching a LOT of Stoltman Brothers stuff lately and got inspired to be built like a gorilla haha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would love to give this one a try. I am running a similar stack (LGD+MK) to my buddy @ValiantThor08 and think this product would be a perfect addition. My training style and diet may differ from VT's as I am mainly focus on size and strength alone - Been watching a LOT of Stoltman Brothers stuff lately and got inspired to be built like a gorilla haha
He is a good bro @Prince

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still looking for a third logger? I would be willing to log, I did a log on Xgels a while back if you need a reference log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
always good to see logs on AM.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I must annoy the USPS because mine is still in transit
My FedEx driver probably wasn't to thrilled with me today. I got 2 new heads, full gasket set and oil cooler and coolant filters for my truck. 3 nice boxes with 2 of them being a tad heavy. 😂😂

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My FedEx driver probably wasn't to thrilled with me today. I got 2 new heads, full gasket set and oil cooler and coolant filters for my truck. 3 nice boxes with 2 of them being a tad heavy. 😂😂
If the heads are coming off you may as well put a cam in it too 👀 but on a serious note when you start the log give me a tag, love to see the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If the heads are coming off you may as well put a cam in it too 👀 but on a serious note when you start the log give me a tag, love to see the results.
luke and thor are great loggers...@prince hit the jackpot.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
luke and thor are great loggers...@prince hit the jackpot.
As much as I’d still love the opportunity to try this, if I don’t I’m happy knowing the people who got the opportunity are gonna be the best choices to log it!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6.0 Powerstroke. Not happening. 😂😂

I'll post the link to my log in here for all to join in...... well, anyone that wants to join in.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

My log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad