Quitting cycle early help.....

Agh4281wvu

Awards
So I started the Mandro the giant and Super Mandro stack. Today is my 5th day. I noticed my blood pressure today has increased to 146/85 and it has gradually been increasing. I am thinking of stopping this stack and was wondering if i would need to do a PCT. On hand, I only have what I ordered as part of a platinum stack which consists of post cycle 3x.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is BP off cycle? How is your hydration? Do you use stimulants?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
were you using any cycle support to help with bp?

Agh4281wvu

Awards
I drink coffee in the morning thats it. Drink a gallon of water a day. Yesterday my bp was 124/82. Earlier today it was 136 and after getting a headache noticed it at 147. Usually its in the low 120s.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I drink coffee in the morning thats it. Drink a gallon of water a day. Yesterday my bp was 124/82. Earlier today it was 136 and after getting a headache noticed it at 147. Usually its in the low 120s.
Do you test multiple times per day, every day? Variations on BP are normal. Even having spurts of higher BP can be normal. Now, if you constantly have heightened BP above the norm, throughout the day, that is something to be worried about. If you are having a spurt of high BP, that's probably nothing to worry about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cel cycle assist has bp support...carditone is great for bp...and i am trying OL's kings shield and it is keeping my bp in normal range.

when you run a cycle you need support supps

Agh4281wvu

Awards
I was waiting to get a serm. I am only on day 5. The platinum stack i purchased provided me with cycle support. I only watched my bp the last 2 days. 124 yesterday. 136 this am and 147 currently. What i have is all in the picture

Attachments

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was waiting to get a serm. I am only on day 5. The platinum stack i purchased provided me with cycle support. I only watched my bp the last 2 days. 124 yesterday. 136 this am and 147 currently. What i have is all in the picture
I recommend just relax. Take BP again. Take it seated. Not moving. Then directly after you get results, take it again. Take it multiple times a day. Worrying about BP can actually cause BP to spike. I don't think your sample is large or conclusive enough.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
theres a load of natural supps that can help with blood pressure (ginger, green tea, beetroot, coq10, magnesium etc) but personally i find cardio has the biggest benefits.

always get your serm before you start bro. Proper pct and supports should be brought first, then gear, partly for exactly this sort of reason

Agh4281wvu

Awards
I have quit all cardio last 4 days to bulk. I used to run 4 to 8 miles 4 to 5 times a week.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sodium intake heightened since bulking? If so, be mindful of that.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoot get me on cycle and let a blonde walk by and boy some sort of pressure is rising!

But anyways I agree with the walks daily try to get them in after your meals. Also cinnamon is good for BP along with the other things mentioned.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
always get your serm before you start bro. Proper pct and supports should be brought first, then gear, partly for exactly this sort of reason
This is one of those things that gets repeated over and over and over again and still needs to be repeated.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
4 miles 3-4x a week or even brisk walking each day will make a massive difference. Sure you’ve got to it eat that but I’d personally rather have that challenge than high BP 🤷
Yeah + all other benefits it has. I never leave out my running wether I'm 'bulking' or what not. My cardio workouts are pretty heavy so that I don't like to do cardio and lifting the same day, unless I incorporate the cardio in my lifting in the gym, like some circuit training to close out my gym session.

OP I also think you should keep the cardio training in. Even 2 x 30-60 min of cardio a week would be very beneficial imo.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah and if you do decide to quit the cycle I wouldn't stress too much about pct with only 5 days in.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah + all other benefits it has. I never leave out my running wether I'm 'bulking' or what not. My cardio workouts are pretty heavy so that I don't like to do cardio and lifting the same day, unless I incorporate the cardio in my lifting in the gym, like some circuit training to close out my gym session.

OP I also think you should keep the cardio training in. Even 2 x 30-60 min of cardio a week would be very beneficial imo.
yep. Same bro. I reduce my running volume on a bulk just to help get weight on but still do at least 3-4 5k runs a week. I have a dog so walk a lot anyway every day,

I think there is a strong argument for maintaining work capacity re lifting through some LISS cardio as well, the ability to push through a long legs session definitely helps.

but you do need to eat enough to acknowledge the cardio for sure (on a bulk), definitely a challenge for me on my current bulk but the base level of cardio is a non negotiable in my book

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yep. Same bro. I reduce my running volume on a bulk just to help get weight on but still do at least 3-4 5k runs a week. I have a dog so walk a lot anyway every day,

I think there is a strong argument for maintaining work capacity re lifting through some LISS cardio as well, the ability to push through a long legs session definitely helps.

but you do need to eat enough to acknowledge the cardio for sure (on a bulk), definitely a challenge for me on my current bulk but the base level of cardio is a non negotiable in my book
The increased work capacity in gym is one the best effects cardio WO's produce for me. I don't have to worry about the increased calorie consumption tho. With having a desk job and now allmost a year of working remotly from home I rather have to keep myself in line not to get too fat.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The increased work capacity in gym is one the best effects cardio WO's produce for me. I don't have to worry about the increased calorie consumption tho. With having a desk job and now allmost a year of working remotly from home I rather have to keep myself in line not to get too fat.
this used to be my probably even on a bulk, I could out eat a bulk no issue. Now I carry more lean mass this year has been a staggering difference. Life got busier which has made finding time to eat a bit harder but regardless, what used to be bulking calories (4-4.25k for me is maintaining a 231 weight, pushed it to 4.5-5k and the bastard scales still not moving.

although I’m still generally pretty activity it’s way less than I used to be last winter or the one before (same working from home now, I used to travel and walk round big cities a lot etc to meetings)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
this used to be my probably even on a bulk, I could out eat a bulk no issue. Now I carry more lean mass this year has been a staggering difference. Life got busier which has made finding time to eat a bit harder but regardless, what used to be bulking calories (4-4.25k for me is maintaining a 231 weight, pushed it to 4.5-5k and the bastard scales still not moving.

although I’m still generally pretty activity it’s way less than I used to be last winter or the one before (same working from home now, I used to travel and walk round big cities a lot etc to meetings)
Guess I need to pack on some muscle then (lol, like I ain't tryin'), so I can eat!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess I need to pack on some muscle then (lol, like I ain't tryin'), so I can eat!
I presume the extra kcals are currently from the 600mg test/deca + 100mg anadrol + 20mg GW : D

Agh4281wvu

Awards
After stopping this cycle how long do you think this stuff is in your system for? Only took it for 5 days.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
After stopping this cycle how long do you think this stuff is in your system for? Only took it for 5 days.
The half-lives on the andros are short. If you didn’t take any for a day and measured next day you will probably get an accurate reading. Sorry to hear bout your BP and it’s good you’re at least cognizant enough to check it. It would have been better if you had a baseline but it’s really what you feel safe doing. You could add in carditone or the new k1ngshield which are both amazing for BP. Either way let us know if you have any questions at all. And yes no pct after 5 days.