QUICK::: USPlabs needs some new TESTERS!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Max out at 335

CJNator

Awards
I rep 185 for 10, 225 for 5(most reps I've tried with that weight)and 275 for 1 @ 169 as of today.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Don't hit that high of weight in my GVT program so I've no clue how many I can hit on flat of 225.

I can work through 165-185 on 10x10 though.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YO! I'll make this quick. Our next product in the line-up is coming VERY soon and we need a few... check that. A LOT of testers. You know AM is our home, so we set aside a huge allotment to hook you guys up.

I can't say much at all, but I can tell you that it does contain stimulants. Non-hormonal. It's an EXTREMELY interesting formula. One that I've been interesting in using for years, and then the big man drops it on my desk. I'll share more info as I'm able to. If you have questions about the product, you can ask.. I can't promise that I can answer for obvious reasons. 18+, US Only.

If you're interested in receiving a bottle to review, feel free to enter the lottery here. I'll be selecting a large group of people. First round will be select tomorrow night and keep in mind... I'm selecting quite a few people! This could be shipping to testers as soon as next week!

Entering is very simple. Answer this:

View attachment 126227

225lb Bench | What do you rep? Answer NOW!
Prime V2?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
225 -32 reps at a combine
I workout with 225- 4sets / 15 reps on flat bench.
225- 4sets/ 12 reps on incline
I am over 18 have a US address and would love to log if chosen

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Warm-up 200 x 10
2nd warm up 225 x 10
Actual set 1 250 x 10
Acutal set 2 275 x 5
Last set 305 for reps !!!
Max bench pr 315 1.5 reps
Edit:"2 minute rest in between each set for max stretching of facia tissue and muscle tissue"
Oh and no spot on free weights haha no clamps on bar only had to dump once in 5 yrs . Good luck everyone.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I don't max on chest anymore too old shoulders don't handle it well.
I don't see the point in maxing on anything anymore honestly...just feeding your ego and asking for an injury. I never go below 3 reps on heavy days.

This is of course, unless your are a powerlifter lol...then none of what I just said applies haha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't see the point in maxing on anything anymore honestly...just feeding your ego and asking for an injury. I never go below 3 reps on heavy days.

This is of course, unless your are a powerlifter lol...then none of what I just said applies haha.
Power lifting can definitely improve your maxes lol . A guy on here taught me 5 3 1 and it jumped my reps up by double digits.

DeadlyThor

Awards
I did 225 for two sets of 10 reps yesterday after I did arms, just to enter.
27 yrs old and I have US address. Oorah to all the Veterans and Active Military personnel out there.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before this football season i did 245 for 14 reps on bench. I don't know how many times i would have been able to do 225. Now though because of football and my shoulder getting so freaked up i can only do 205 max right now haha. Give me few weeks and ill be back to normal though.

Negncic

Awards
I use Dumbbells due to prior shoulder surgery. 95's X 10

GWARRIOR1

GWARRIOR1

Awards
after (2) L5/S1 surgeries within a 3 month span (last year) and a full year completely off the weights, I'm back to repping 245. Feening for 305! Slow process!

Jenov

Awards
Maybe 6-8 for 225? I dont lift even close to "heavy" anymore because of fear of injury over the past few years.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep them coming guys! I'll be picking the first batch as soon as possible!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the offseason I always try to get my 225 max up to 20. One offseason I got up to 22. Currently sitting around 13.

gewehermeiste

gewehermeiste

Awards
205/5/5 incline bar
225/5 flat avoiding flat most of the time
90's/8 flat db
315/5/5 deads
225/10/10 deep squats

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
225x7x10 I've never cared to find a max rep at any weight. I end chest with flat bench and am usually too fatigued to do much better than 7x10.

BuckeyeFit

BuckeyeFit

Awards
225 for 8-10 at 172 lbs Bodyweight. Would love to beta test this product and have my numbers SHOOT UP!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol I rep it for 1. Hardly ever go under 8 reps and when I do go that heavy, my left shoulder feels like its gonna fall off.

SwoleNjacked

Awards
225 for 3 reps...I thought that was ok until I started reading other posts! You guys are JACKED.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
225 for a good clean 10-12 been doing it with pause reps for 8

Haven't hit 1 rep for a long time but before my most recent cut I was able to put 345 for one clean rep

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I rep for 12-13 I need to hit 20!!! by the summer
That is definitely an attainable goal.

I can always get back up to 17 relatively fast. But to hit 20 takes another level of endurance for me.

minimuscle

Awards
Maybe 1 at 225? :/ ... I never try to max out because I don't usually have a spotter... I usually do 145 - 10 reps, 5 sets.... I'm 5'2, 145 lbs....

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I'd love a good chest routine that I could do 2x a week that would increase my reps. I been stuck in same area for 6 months

atilla94

atilla94

Awards
225 for 3-5; ok start but much more work needed. First post here, looking to be more active. I'll give an honest review

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I usually work with Dumbbells now, but 225? 8-10, that's nice and slow, pausing it on my chest. No bouncing weights or bad form for me!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A lot of new posters with 1-2 posts! Hope you guys can provide some good detail and feedback

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep those numbers and apps coming people!

deicide

deicide

Awards
i just did 210 x 5 for a new PR. as i am starting my first bulking phase

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Everyone was new here at one point. It doesn't mean I don't possess a wealth of knowledge when it comes to supplements, nutrition, weightlifting and an all around good understanding of how to express and share my experiences and thoughts in this field.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Everyone was new here at one point. It doesn't mean I don't possess a wealth of knowledge when it comes to supplements, nutrition, weightlifting and an all around good understanding of how to express and share my experiences and thoughts in this field.
He's just saying its a highly convenient time to for some to start contributing their knowledge to the forum:) Out of fairness for everyone we hope those chosen stick around and give a detailed review.