Quick reversitol v2 question........

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I remember taking the first reversitol and people toyed around with the dosage from week to week and I picked up some reversitol v2 for weeks 4-8 of my DAA run and was wondering if everyone just follows the label, one in the morning and two at night and if taking my DAA with breakfast daily matters at all. 84 caps? Really? Couldn't throw in 6 more for a month worth? Thanks

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I remember taking the first reversitol and people toyed around with the dosage from week to week and I picked up some reversitol v2 for weeks 4-8 of my DAA run and was wondering if everyone just follows the label, one in the morning and two at night and if taking my DAA with breakfast daily matters at all. 84 caps? Really? Couldn't throw in 6 more for a month worth? Thanks
Well the reason its 84 caps is so you can do 4 weeks at 3 caps a day.

And its also up from 60 caps that came with Rv1

You can also taper, I have had people do:

4/3/2/2/1 which makes it 5 weeks and exactly 84 caps. I recommend this generally for most PCT's

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Well its no pct, just adding it to my DAA, I took one this morning with my DAA so far

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i myself purchased some DAA from pp during that sale they just had but haven't received it yet, but plan on using it during pct of my next cycle which i'll start some time mid june, how long have you been taking the DAA and have you felt anything different since incorparating the RV2? as for myself i felt it working on my first dose and i took my third this morning. how's that DAA, though? you care to elaborate on that one for me so i can know what to look out for?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Strength is up for sure with no sides. Acne is up kinda but I blame that on I started dating a girl and theres a lot of face to face contact that always happens to me. I did 1500mg twice a day for 4 weeks and now I have doing the 3 grams at breakfast like I keep hearing everyone say to do around me who had tried it but I wanted to be different and maybe it hurt my results so now weeks 4-8 will be 3 grams and breakfast and just started RV2 today, unless someone jumps in and says different I am taking one with breakfast and DAA and two at night...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
yeah sometimes if you take too much of a supp hoping to heighten the effects it does just the opposite, is that daa np's? don't worry i'm not going to ask anymore questions about the daa being this is a rv2 thread, my bad

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
np's? Its all good with the questions I already did a DAA thread you should check out

suresha

Awards
  • Established
iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
so rite now its still just DAA? then Reversitol V2 gets added the second half?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
If your talking to me I did DAA for 4 weeks with hyperdrol with 6-bromo in it, took 2 days off then started DAA again yesterday for 4 more weeks with Reversitol V2

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
If your talking to me I did DAA for 4 weeks with hyperdrol with 6-bromo in it, took 2 days off then started DAA again yesterday for 4 more weeks with Reversitol V2
How is the DAA/RV2 combo going?

This is something i was looking to do now that pct is over :sgrin: