Quick question on natty stack variant: Str3ngth Unleashed or X-Gels??

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Planning on doing a nice little natty stack for 2 months, undecided on the third component, trying to put on a little more lean mass, emphasis on lean, more on the recomp side of things...

I have

2 bottles of OL TR1UMPH

2 months worth of 2% Long Jack

Undecided on whether going the AA route(xgels, xfactor), or trying out Str3ngth Unleashed? Opinions?

**I have tried both compounds before, had great results with Secretabridge, Dermastr3ngth was a big letdown, tried XFactor back in the day, but I dont think I had enough of the basics down at the time to reap results...

Also, not a fan *IN THEORY* of raising inflammation response via AA, and I love the joint repairing aspects of laxo. Am I overestimating the inflammation aspect of AA? Is Strength Unleashed much better than typical Laxo products? I also heard that AA and PA together are the ****... True?

Thank you in advance for any advice guys!!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Planning on doing a nice little natty stack for 2 months, undecided on the third component, trying to put on a little more lean mass, emphasis on lean, more on the recomp side of things...

I have

2 bottles of OL TR1UMPH

2 months worth of 2% Long Jack

Undecided on whether going the AA route(xgels, xfactor), or trying out Str3ngth Unleashed? Opinions?

**I have tried both compounds before, had great results with Secretabridge, Dermastr3ngth was a big letdown, tried XFactor back in the day, but I dont think I had enough of the basics down at the time to reap results...

Also, not a fan *IN THEORY* of raising inflammation response via AA, and I love the joint repairing aspects of laxo. Am I overestimating the inflammation aspect of AA? Is Strength Unleashed much better than typical Laxo products? I also heard that AA and PA together are the ****... True?

Thank you in advance for any advice guys!!
OL'a transdermals look great honestly. I haven't tried any of them yet but they are on my list.

That being said, I am a huge fan of ArA. I would highly suggest ArA, we (SNS) just got the labels redone and it is already back in stock at many places. Honestly we have trouble keeping it on the shelves cause it goes so fast.

But like I said I can't really knock OL's transdermals because I haven't used them and people seem to really like them.

Nothing pops out at me why you couldn't stack the products if you really wanted too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you already have ara and strength unleashed?

For a recomp I would use ep1c unleashed over either of those. If you already have both I would run dermastrength unleashed personally. I love ara but more on a bulk personally.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Ive spent a some good money on epicatchin products, and never got any real effect from them. Maybe I'm a not responder, but I've learned my lesson. No I dont have ara or str3ngth yet, debating on which to add to stack.

I'd be more inclined to go the ARA route, but honestly increasing inflammation doesnt sound like a good decision, regardless of results. I know theres alot of skeptics regarding Laxo, but Secreta was one of the best products I've ever taken.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feedback on STR3NGTH Unleashed has been absolutely stellar. The Solution ran it and made a few PR's and I was recently emailed this from a customer which I found to be nice since not many go out of their way to email me their positive feedback.

I just wanted to thank you folks at Olympus labs. I just finished my 1st bottle of strength unleashed and am very happy with it. Im about to start my 2nd bottle now, its a good product. Thanks for being legit, every single OL product I have tried worked. Thank you!
I personally love the dermastrength unleashed. I think once more feedback gets rolling on this product it will be mentioned and appreciated a lot more.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, a Japanese study illustrated Laxo to have some anti inflammatory aspects. Not sure if it was COX-2 inhibition or not.

I think both are good options, but I would run them separately IMO.

Both are from excellent companies :)

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Im not contemplating on running them both simultaneously, Im just wondering which one stacks up with TR1UMPH better for a lean mass/recomp. Leaning more towards Laxo because Id much rather have better feeling, repaired joints then achey, inflamed joints. The gains are not the priority, health and wellbeing is. In my opinion.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if it's worth it to run Methyldiazirinol with any of those natural products. Maybe save them for your pct.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ive spent a some good money on epicatchin products, and never got any real effect from them. Maybe I'm a not responder, but I've learned my lesson. No I dont have ara or str3ngth yet, debating on which to add to stack.

I'd be more inclined to go the ARA route, but honestly increasing inflammation doesnt sound like a good decision, regardless of results. I know theres alot of skeptics regarding Laxo, but Secreta was one of the best products I've ever taken.
Ara supplementation increases local inflammation - the kind associated with acute things, not systemic inflammation which is the kind that people tend to fear.

But I can understand the skepticism - if you're unsure, id run one of the other options you have suggested instead

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's worth it to run Methyldiazirinol with any of those natural products. Maybe save them for your pct.
Pretty sure hes referring to OL's new tr1umph which has PA not the prohormone

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Correct. The new TR1UMPH with PA as the main ingredient