Quick question, girls/sarms

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe? I know girls can take anavar and other mild stuff but sarms ok? Just picked up ostarine and one of my friends asked if it's fine for her to give it a try and what dose? Idk much about Sarms so didn't wanna give her a bs answer

rphash49

Awards
Is it safe? I know girls can take anavar and other mild stuff but sarms ok? Just picked up ostarine and one of my friends asked if it's fine for her to give it a try and what dose? Idk much about Sarms so didn't wanna give her a bs answer
I will need to see pics of her to give my professional opinion. Preferably in the squat rack. I need to know how deep she gets.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
My wife has been on Osta at 10mg per day since first of December. No acne problems or virilizing effects that we can see.. Weight stayed the same while hardening up and she used to get sore easy, now it's a challenge.