Quick question about using the new Halodrol while on TRT

halljo

halljo

Awards
Trying to figure out something, if someone is already on TRT and decided to use the new Halodrol, would there be a need to stop using the Halodrol after a 6-8-12 week run? My thoughts were there might be issues with increased Hematocrit levels and possibly an increase in estrogen levels. I'm no expert at all and I'm not even the one doing this... a buddy I work out with says he's staying on it for good. Just trying to figure out if there are any issues with doing this before he nukes himself.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Hypertension, increased hepatotoxicity, and ultimately diminishing gains lol.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Same reasons you wouldn't normally do them indefinitely.

halljo

halljo

Awards
Hematocrit increases? Trying to scare the **** out of him with life altering results of continued use

halljo

halljo

Awards
Appreciate the input. Hoping he listens. Last thing I want is another a$$hat abusing this stuff to the point of death and then the Government hoping in to ban even more stuff

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
New halodrol is just some useless dhea **** isn't it. You'll be fine, your wallet will hurt though. Now the og halodrol was a pretty decent steroid imo.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you know any good phs that are still out there... I know everything got banned but is the Blackstone labs brutal 4ce any good or anything ?