Quick overview of my SDMZ 2.0 and Dermatrest winter bulker.. Also have PCT question

Darlz

Awards
So I just finished my 10 week run of Dermatrest.. which I ran 6 weeks of Super DMZ 2.0( threw in an extra week because I basically wasted a week running the first week at 1 cap) and also had some leftover 11oxo so I threw that in for the last few weeks for as a cortisol ancillary, plus to shed a bit of bloat.
Cycle looked like this:
Weeks 1-10 Dermatrest 50/50/50/100/100/100/100/100/100/100
Weeks 2-8 Super Dmz 2.0 (per cap) 1/2/2/3/3/3
Weeks 7-10 11 oxo 460mgs
also took a oral trest as pwo on workout days..

My support supps were CEL Tudca, NAC, Liv52, Fish oil, Multivitamin.. had some Exem left over for estro side but didnt really feel any as i am not prone to Gyno.

I may have rushed this a bit... I had some leftover cash after working a ton of overtime and threw together a quick winter Lean Bulk. First of all, let me say I love Olympus DermaTrest.. I have used both Trestoderm(when in stock) and Dermatrest and you cant go wrong with either product. It really is the perfect base for Ph's if your not pinning test. My libido was a monster all 10 weeks. No lethargy at all through the cycle especially with oral trest pwo.
Started this cycle at 187 pounds(5'11) and a pretty lean 10% bf (estimated).. The peak of the cycle was at about 204 pounds with a bit of water to me. After week 8 when I discontinued the super dmz 2.0, and kept the 11 oxo going, I noticed I dropped a couple pounds down to 199 but I have held there since. The 11oxo really really added a very minor recomp that has made my whole body look nice and tight. As far as strength gains, I saw moderate gains in all lifts across the board. For example Max BP went from 315 for 2 to 345 for 2.. I have a knee with a worn meniscus so I dont squat much more than 315.. But my reps went up from 4 to 7.. All others went up accordingly..

All in all I think this a real good stack. Hindsight I might just run the dermatrest 8 weeks instead of 10.. Didnt notice much past 8. And the old Super DMZ 2.0, only complaint is that the DMZ is def. underdosed .. its more of a complement to the Msten than a stack. So my question for you guys is My cycle officially ended sunday.. When should I start my PCT? Is it dependent on the half life of the TD Trest? My plan was to wait about 72 hours and then start dosing the Clomid .. The last time I ran Trest I pretty much ran my PCT right as soon as I stopped the Trest and it felt like it may have been a mistake... Thanks for your help guys.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start pct the day after your last dose. Trest half life is only a few hours. Why not start the sdmz2 week 1? It will get your cycle going the quickest.

Darlz

Awards
Not really sure why I did it this way.. My initial thought process was that I might start to lose some gains I made if I went weeks 1-6 on the Dmz and then just the Trest till the 10th week. Reason why I thought that was in my experience, you won't make many more gains during weeks 8,9, and 10. In fact next time i run trest, I may just cap at 8 weeks.

Darlz

Awards
I will say this.. I wasn't COMPLETELY side effect free. I may have given that impression on first post. Minor backne, some aggression (420 always helps), some BP's but nothing serious and all was completely manageable.. I'm hoping after PCT I can at least be holding tight at 195+...