Quick opinion needed !!! Epi+Tren VS Epi+Stano

csayer

Awards
Best cycle out of the two for a lean bulk ? taking into account likely results ,sides and general harshness on body !

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what kind of tren? dienolone(trenazone) or trenavar? both are non methyl bu can still impact your liver. stano requires a very high dose to be effective. i'm on an epi tren cycle now (19nor tren). stano is kinda weak imo - its always stacked with something else. you can probably just stack all three.

rphash49

Awards
what kind of tren? dienolone(trenazone) or trenavar? both are non methyl bu can still impact your liver. stano requires a very high dose to be effective. i'm on an epi tren cycle now (19nor tren). stano is kinda weak imo - its always stacked with something else. you can probably just stack all three.
Oh ya. I stacked trenazone(called something else now), epi and stano for 6 weeks. Great run. OP if this is your first cycle I'd run epi solo to see how your body handles it. If you stack 2+ compounds and have sides it may be hard to tell where it's coming from

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Totally agree with rphash49. Yeah it was bought out by iron legion and its called dienezone now (more accurate)

csayer

Awards
I mean a Tren Ph such as Trenavar !
and it is my second cycle , my first being a solo epi run ,which was really good(maybe a bit short) with the only real side effect being lethargy .

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosage? How long?

Epi+Tren is going to be a leaner, strong, more mass-gaining cycle, but it invites a whole slew of side effects. Once I hit around 120mg of Trenavar there were nasty back pumps, night sweats, sleep became damn near impossible, pretty much lost all appetite, and then there's the goddamn trenmares. I honestly thought these were exaggerated, but around 180mg my dreams got fairly ugly. Not to mention you're dealing with a progestin, so you'll need a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline to keep things in check.

Personally, I would advocate Epi+Trenazone - Antaeus' transdermal dienelone. Say 30mg/2ml ED.

csayer

Awards
What was your dosage? How long?

Epi+Tren is going to be a leaner, strong, more mass-gaining cycle, but it invites a whole slew of side effects. Once I hit around 120mg of Trenavar there were nasty back pumps, night sweats, sleep became damn near impossible, pretty much lost all appetite, and then there's the goddamn trenmares. I honestly thought these were exaggerated, but around 180mg my dreams got fairly ugly. Not to mention you're dealing with a progestin, so you'll need a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline to keep things in check.

Personally, I would advocate Epi+Trenazone - Antaeus' transdermal dienelone. Say 30mg/2ml ED.
Cheers for the info ! My epi cycle was just over 3 weeks (1 bottles worth) , i ran it 30 mg for the first 3 days and on the last day but a 40mg ED for the rest of the cycle. I did really enjoy it i wish i cold have kept it up for longer but due to lack of funds i had to just go straight into PCT after 1 bottle !

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Wait until you can run at least 4 weeks. I would personally shoot for 6 weeks. Please note that I've had enough bloodwork done to be sure that six week methyl runs aren't prohibitively damaging to me. Short of bloodwork, I would advocate dropping the Epi after week four and pushing the dienelone to 3ml. That's when it really starts to shine. Best of luck.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
hows the epi-tren? I ran trenx years ago, is it as good?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
I'll shoot you a PM. Don't want to hijack the thread.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I saw some epi-tren combo for sale that looks pretty good but haven't seen anyone run it. don't worry about hijacking the thread aint much going on in here.

csayer

Awards
I saw some epi-tren combo for sale that looks pretty good but haven't seen anyone run it. don't worry about hijacking the thread aint much going on in here.
yer thats fair , Im interested anyway :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
Nutrition / Health 22
Anabolics 0