Quick Muscle Addiction - Recovery Fix review.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So im really not into post workout/recovery type of products.

although i do have eaa/aminos but i really don't do it intra or post .. save it for when i have that sugar urge and want to avoid soda ..or like it pre bed w/ SNS gaba & phenibut to create my own sleep product.

so it's easy for me to rate this product.

Dosages : 2 caps pre and other dosage currently im doing is 4caps post workout .. I get it that it has some great endurance effects/pre workout benefits as well but with currently products im taking .. i feel post workout is best.

Recovery : Have been awesome, no soreness and pushing heavy and heavier weights .. HICA is pretty awesome and im a believer for sure after trying this product.

Overall - 9/10 .. it does what it says on the bottle.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you're enjoying Recovery Fix.

It's a great product and even though HICA is probably the most familiar ingredient to most on AM for recovery, the other ingredients in it are excellent on their own and really come together to work off of each other to make a great formula and great results. I think that the word synergy is way too overused, but its definitely true with this product.

I'm not able to workout now, but have been trying to recover from a severe injury that caused me to be in a wheelchair for 5 weeks and be going to physical therapy 5 days a week for many months. I'm in pain 24/7 and nothing is going to change that bc of the severity of my injuries, but its been incredible how much Recovery Fix has made a difference for me. It has really helped me with muscle soreness related to the injury itself and recovery from very intense physical therapy; and for me, something very important, it has helped me not be nearly as sore or in nearly as much pain as I'm still learning how to walk again and being able to do basic things as simple as be able to step over things in my garage while trying to clean.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you're enjoying Recovery Fix.

It's a great product and even though HICA is probably the most familiar ingredient to most on AM for recovery, the other ingredients in it are excellent on their own and really come together to work off of each other to make a great formula and great results. I think that the word synergy is way too overused, but its definitely true with this product.

I'm not able to workout now, but have been trying to recover from a severe injury that caused me to be in a wheelchair for 5 weeks and be going to physical therapy 5 days a week for many months. I'm in pain 24/7 and nothing is going to change that bc of the severity of my injuries, but its been incredible how much Recovery Fix has made a difference for me. It has really helped me with muscle soreness related to the injury itself and recovery from very intense physical therapy; and for me, something very important, it has helped me not be nearly as sore or in nearly as much pain as I'm still learning how to walk again and being able to do basic things as simple as be able to step over things in my garage while trying to clean.
oh wow i knew about your injury/pain .. yeah whatever you can do to minimize the pain even if its at 1% right.

thats how i got my dad on joint supportXT .. we know his joints are done and have already had the surgery .. but he still takes the stuff ( 1/.2 dose .. bc he swears by it and says does help him take a lil pain off the top )

so thank you for what you do man .. i know theres prolly more stories out there but wanted to share mine as well for making a difference.

recovery mix might be a supplement which i benefit alot .. esp now that i feel like im fully 110% back and look prolly the best ever ( besides the dad belly but thats my love for food lol )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recovery Fix is a great and very underrated product. It's a shame that it doesn't get more attention here on AM.

I think a lot of people just think of recovery in terms of decreased soreness, but recovery is so important to maximizing muscle, strength, and performance. If you look at almost every elite athlete that you ever hear of failing a drug test, its not for the things that people on AM usually think of as physique enhancing, its for things that increase recovery bc it gives them the ability to train harder, longer, more intensely, and recover better.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a bottle but have not broken it out yet. I am waiting till I can train with both arms !! 🤣

Muscle Addition Recovery.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got a bottle but have not broken it out yet. I am waiting till I can train with both arms !! 🤣

View attachment 230067
It's a great product. It gets stereotyped into being just for soreness and its great for decreased soreness, but there's so much more to it than that. It really excels at helping improve recovery (not just decreased soreness, but actual muscle growth and repair) during times of stress and also during intense lifting periods.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people is only looking for pumps.
One of the most important stages of bodybuilding is the recovery process.

HICA should be a staple.

I didn't use more HICA because of the price, I used to buy moab from redcon1. Now I can include this product to my routine and even better, 500 mg more of hica than moab.

Great job Steve.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

HICA should be a staple.

I didn't use more HICA because of the price, I used to buy moab from redcon1. Now I can include this product to my routine and even better, 500 mg more of hica than moab.

Great job Steve.
Thank you. I'm glad that you like it. I love HICA myself and I also really like the way that the HICA goes with the other ingredients in this formula.

And you're absolutely right - far too many people overlook that its in the recovery process where muscle and strength is truly built.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

HICA should be a staple.

Great job Steve.
Steve is always a step ahead!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

HICA should be a staple.

Great job Steve.
Yup i def was one of those people .. pre and post only protein shake

this def became a staple and affordable for what it delievers .. only doing it as post workout (3-4x doses ..so lasts me a while .. iknow i will benefit it from daily take maybe ill get to it sometimes.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran a bottle of this as well and really enjoyed it.

If i was a smarter man id run this year round together with the upcoming all day ergogenic.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran a bottle of this as well and really enjoyed it.

If everyone were smarter they'd run this year round together with the upcoming all day ergogenic.
fixed it lol