quick gyno question

germ22

Awards
i got a quick question...im 5 weeksinto a cycle of just test 500 mg/week...ivetaken superdrol, m1t in the past and had no gynecomastia issues...for as long as i can remember my nipples were always a little puffy but never any pain or itching or anything like that..my questions is for the past few days i have pinching pain in my left nipple if i press it somewhat hard..no pain other than when im pressing no itchiness or anything..i have nolva on hand i was wondering if its just me buggin out or ifitsthebeginning of gynecomastia thanks for the help!

germ22

Awards
Nah I don't have one I shoulda got one...15 weeks of test

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't wanna steal his thread.. But your saying without an AI they get itchy?!

germ22

Awards
I have hcg and I'm planning on running it the next 10 then pct of nolva...do you think it could be gyno? The left one only hurts when I press it there's no lumps or any constant soreness or itchiness...I'm hoping its maybe an in grown hair I.dunno I'm just freaking out...can running the hcg and nolva combat it and not mess with ny cycle because right now I'm about to just start making the gains I want

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i got a quick question...im 5 weeksinto a cycle of just test 500 mg/week...ivetaken superdrol, m1t in the past and had no gynecomastia issues...for as long as i can remember my nipples were always a little puffy but never any pain or itching or anything like that..my questions is for the past few days i have pinching pain in my left nipple if i press it somewhat hard..no pain other than when im pressing no itchiness or anything..i have nolva on hand i was wondering if its just me buggin out or ifitsthebeginning of gynecomastia thanks for the help!
Start dosing nolva now and grab an AI

germ22

Awards
Should I run the nolva the entirety of my cycle?

germ22

Awards
Thanks man I appreciate it...my gf is already making fun of me telling me that now she's a dyke cause her bf has tits so that makes me feel splendid

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should I run the nolva the entirety of my cycle?
Nolva until its under control, then switch to an AI.

Most research shows SERMs are more favorable for gyno reversal. 10-20mg until it goes away and then hop on an AI.

germ22

Awards
Dude thanks a lot that made me feel a lot better...I got 20s of the nolva so ill try that and post back in a week thanks again...other than that I'm loving the cycle...strength, size and libido are thru the roof

germ22

Awards
Nolva until its under control, then switch to an AI.

Most research shows SERMs are more favorable for gyno reversal. 10-20mg until it goes away and then hop on an AI.
Will do thanks