Quick DTHC question

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for ya'll! Gonna start a 4-6 week run with some formestane + fenugreek + Divanex. I know form is mildly suppressive and I have some DTHC + JP8 I have been wanting to use so would this be a good bridge with the DTHC after the form or should I give my body a break after the form and start DTHC 4 weeks after that? Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Quick question for ya'll! Gonna start a 4-6 week run with some formestane + fenugreek + Divanex. I know form is mildly suppressive and I have some DTHC + JP8 I have been wanting to use so would this be a good bridge with the DTHC after the form or should I give my body a break after the form and start DTHC 4 weeks after that? Thanks
take 10 days off then run the dth/jp8

reemo73

Awards
Hey Chuck, can you send me a PM? I called your company and sent and email but didnt receive a response. it wont let me PM you because I have not accumulated enough posts in the forums yet. It is in regards to an order I placed. Thanks!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, can you send me a PM? I called your company and sent and email but didnt receive a response. it wont let me PM you because I have not accumulated enough posts in the forums yet. It is in regards to an order I placed. Thanks!
call me now, no one was here in 2 Jan, that was Sat. or email me getdiesel @verizon.net