Quick cycle lenght question

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
it will be 4 weeks monday since i started. the first 2 weeks i did trenabol-x at 4ml twice a day and did not think it was doing anything - i was not even getting a placebo effect in the gym. at the 2 week mark i switched to T-1 Pro at 1 squirt twice a day. the T-1 Pro kicks a$$ - i have put on 4-5 pounds and reduced my BF by about 5% acording to my caliper. my stength is also going up thru the roof. my question is do i count the trenabol or not? if i do count the trenabol i stop monday and start nolva for 3 weeks at 20mg a day. but since i dont think the trenabol did anything can i just keep going for another 2 weeks with the T1-pro to make it a 4 week T1-Pro cycle or should i stop monday do the post cycle and start up the T1-pro agasin in 4 weeks? thanks for any advice in advance:)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Read the threads under cycle info. Many people feel the effects only after the end of the 2nd week - so its not that Tren-x is crap.
I guess its up to you to extend your cycle. IMO, I would extend it if you are still getting good gains. If not I hope you have some post cycle supps.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
thats the thing - i have read all the threads and it seems 4 weeks is the "sweet spot". But i feel like i am just starting to get somehting out of the transdermal this week. i have nolva for post cycle.