Quick 8 week DMZ Epi-Andro Cycle Experiment

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys , Just Logging a Little Experiment I am doing with The compounds DMZ and Epi-Andro.
This will be the Last oral only Cycle I will be doing before I Pin. which will be next year if I find a source
Current Stats 24yrs old 6'2 250 lbs 17% bodyfat 5 years of lifting. Serious lifting only 1 year.
Bench 265x8
Squat 315x10
Dead 405x10

I've done a few experiments with Sarms in the past and have recovered well each time
Starting Pre Cycle Test Level is at 690 nm/l . Will get levels checked again 2-3 weeks post pct.

Running Xtreme DMZ 48mg ED for 4 weeks
Epi andro ( Super Epi elite) at 1000mg for 8 weeks

(though not sure I may add yk11 for the 4 weeks following the DMZ)

Cycle Support will be:
300 labz Defend 8 caps a Day for 8 weeks Contains massive amounts of NAC Hawthorn berry etc.
TUDCA 1000mg ED for 8 weeks
Olympus labs El1minate to manage estrogen , Have Aromasin and Letro on hand if anything unwanted arises

PCT will consist of
Clomid 50 50 50 25 25 25
Nolva 40 40 20 20 10 10
Olympus Labs Super PCT new version for 8 weeks
Cardarine 20mg 8 weeks
Ostarine 10mg for 4 weeks ( If I decide otherwise ill use Olympus Labs Massacre laxo instead)
Aromasin 12.5 mg for 4 weeks starting week 2 then 6.25mg for the last 3 weeks will be EOD dosing.

If there is anything I should know please don't hesitate to let me know, i'm open to all advice. Cheers

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High dosed Laxogenin and Cardarine in PCT would be enough to continue performing above natural capacity. It’s good to see you taking a lot of precautions. Everything looks great. I just want to make a few suggestions.

I’m not a fan at all of the standard high dosed Clomid and Nolva protocols. They’re unnecessary. Especially if you’re going 6 weeks with it. Those standard doses are intended to be used for coming off of 12-16 week injectable+oral steroid cycles.
1) Your body can only produce so much LH, FSH, testosterone in a given amount of time so some of that initial blasting is going to waste
2) When you go that high with SERM doses, particularly Clomid, a lot of guys tend to feel like dog ****

Avoid the side effects and do
Clomid 25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5
Nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10
That will be more than enough.

Also YK-11 is hit or miss. Out of all of the people I know who liked it and had good results, the vast majority of them were on Test/TRT. If you’ve run it before go for it, I just don’t think the mechanism by which it works is well enough understood. I think YK is a little overrated anyway. It’d be safer to go with something else - maybe stack LGD or something like that with the Epiandro. Even 25-30mg Ostarine with the Epiandro would be pretty nice.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Best bang for your buck is some CEL TUDCA! good look looks like a fun cycle

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
The reason you can't use ostarine in pct is because its slightly suppressive...it would contradict pct

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would also run your AI at a lower dose from 2nd week of Clomid/Nolva the whole way to 2 weeks after PCT tapering down just in case of rebound estrogen from the SERMs

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
*can't

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ostarine isn’t slightly suppressive it’s one of the most suppressive one aside from s23 of course. Also if you’re going to do nolva + clomid I would lower your clomid to 25 as mentionned above! Good luck with your cycle bro it should be a solid one. Im in if you’re logging it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d put something behind that DMZ on the back half of the cycle or else you’ll be disappointed. A SARM or something like 1-DHEA or 11KT could be good options depending on cycle goals.

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
You're right about ostarine being suppressive, I just meant out of the sarms, s23m, rad 140 and lgd 4033...ostarine is the least but the point was, it does not belong in pct at all as op would not be doing pct. Yk-11 is also methylated, might not be a good idea to run after 4 weeks of dmz. As said before, could run ostarine for the full 8 wks as a joint support or lgd as a polish. Going to be lethargic but epi should help a little.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the replies, Cycle Goals are to gain 5 Lbs or so and get stronger while improving body composition. I will take it into consideration and lower the dose of the AI and SERMS during PCT. I wont use YK either, I have a good supplier for 11KT and 1DHEA. I know It's not the best idea to stack too many orals even when not methylated and I would much rather run a Test base, but not being able to get my hands on any makes it difficult atm. Anyway will keep up to date on progress, Cheers!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think a 1000 mg TUDCA is necessary for the final four weeks of the cycle after the DMZ is discontinued.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update: didnt train day 1 .Day 2 up from 112kg to 113.5 kg
Hit chest and shoulders and broke a record for decline bench after not training for 2 weeks due to being on holiday. Noticeable nitrogen retention aswell. Cals at a sturdy 3100.
Only sides so far are some acid reflux but from my cycle support.

Macros
Protein 225
Carbs 200
Fat 155

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
I take a teaspoon a baking soda whenever that happens, in a full glass of water. Kills it instantly. Doesn't taste great but way better for your kidneys than the alternatives. Gives them a break also so they dont have to produce as much bicarbonate, they obviously aren't anyway.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind posting a picture of your dmz bottle? Wanted to see if it’s the same stuff as mine, heard something about the company switching names or selling, etc. but still has the big “xtreme dmz”....does it also come with NAC and some other random ingredients in them too?

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am currently not at home but this is the exact product I have and after 3 days at 48mg I can tell it's some strong S*** though I can't be 100% sure it's legit as I haven't used DMZ in the past.
untitled.png
untitled11.png

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya see mine looks exactly the same except at the top it says “hardcore” I emailed the company I purchased it from a year ago (forget the site now) and they said it’s the same stuff they just had to change the company name for legal reasons supposedly...
B589F455-FA56-4A7B-B3CA-F490C02E400B.jpeg

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ya see mine looks exactly the same except at the top it says “hardcore” I emailed the company I purchased it from a year ago (forget the site now) and they said it’s the same stuff they just had to change the company name for legal reasons supposedly...View attachment 180971
Well I'm hoping it's legit DMZ because the others i saw avaliable were only up to 10mg max per cap

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if it’s kicking in after only 3 days man then it’s legit! The company just switched brand names sounds like...
You’ll know when the strength gain hits if it’s dmz or not

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well if it’s kicking in after only 3 days man then it’s legit! The company just switched brand names sounds like...
You’ll know when the strength gain hits if it’s dmz or not
At the start of day 5 now and im up 4.6lbs
Probably glycogen and nitrogen retention
Strength hasn't really gone up much yet. But i can do my max lifts for more reps already.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 up 5lbs hit legs last night and hit my 315 squat for 12 after not training legs in 2 and a half weeks, can barely walk today but it's a good sign will be doing a short arm blast workout today before going out to a party tonight. Will load up on all my liver support supps before i go as i will have a couple light beers tonight. After this no more alcohol the rest of the cycle.

Tomorrow will be a very light steady state cardio day.

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
Don't drink at all on Dmz would be my advice. Probably too late now. Load up on water more than anything else if you have. Kidneys can start hurting and you can feel super lethargic(more than usual) for the next couple of days. Not worth it imo...

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I drank close to 2 gallons of water prior and had about 4 beers. Only did it because it was my step brothers 21st. Yesterday was a rest day and this morning i feel fine and ready to smash a chest workout.

I'm 100% running the Tudca 8 weeks now.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Log update. Day 14
Upped dosage to 64mg ed on day 8. Muscles are really full and strength shot up even further have PR'd every exercise now.
Weight gain since day 1 is 8lbs.
Sides have been a small headache that will come and go and an occasional arm shoulder or calf pump that will hurt less than a cramp but last just as long. Will continue to keep everyone up to date.