Unanswered Quick Andro’s and AntiBiotic question

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got hit with an ear infection...On my way to pick up antibiotics.

Already took a dose of 1 andro and EpiAndro earlier today...

Can I finish the last 4 days of this cycle and take serm WITH antibiotics?

Thanks

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me personally I wouldn't , I'd just call the cycle quit I mean IAM pretty sure at this point you got all you're going to get from the cycle my opinion I don't think 4 more days will yeild a big difference besides I would not want to risk any unwelcome problems from the two..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got hit with an ear infection...On my way to pick up antibiotics.

Already took a dose of 1 andro and EpiAndro earlier today...

Can I finish the last 4 days of this cycle and take serm WITH antibiotics?

Thanks
I don't think there should be any negative interaction. You could plug the name of your antibiotic into Google, and see if any warnings against using any hormonals with it pop up (including PCT drugs).

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think there should be any negative interaction. You could plug the name of your antibiotic into Google, and see if any warnings against using any hormonals with it pop up (including PCT drugs).
Thanks! I will dose them well apart...

Any thoughts on serm ?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid or Nolva. I prefer Nolva, but a slight majority probably go with Clomid.
Thanks, I’ve got both and leaning toward clomid ...The antibiotic, amoxicillin for 10 days will overlap the serm

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Put 10-15 pounds on my major lifts,...physique looks tighter and arms have a more ‘pumped look’ ...Overall somewhat more mild than I expected...
Is your weight about the same?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hate ear infections. Use to get them all the time!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hate ear infections. Use to get them all the time!
Yeah man I think this is my first,...feels awful!

...Does anyone know if amoxicillin poses a risk during training ?

I’m finishing my first cycle and know that keeping up lifting is the only way to hold the gains.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More or less, yeah...I was 184 at one point and I think I’m at 180 since getting sick...

Pretty decent recomp! Looking at a couple photos in clothes and I look noticeably thicker in the traps, delts & arms.

Legs thicker too, but not quite as much, as there’s less androgen receptors in them, from what I’ve read...What y’all think?
(I squat rest/pause atg 2 to 3 times a week, so it’s not for lack of training...I actually put 20 pounds on my 3 x 3 squat, in the previous mentioned squat style)

I’ve mentioned in a couple threads the 1 andro is mild and I still agree,...but the overall physique change built up gradually and took several weeks to notice, but it’s there.

Ive already got a strength and size base built naturally, from 10 years training....So perhaps someone with less, will see more from the andros, however I’ll always recommend training natural as long as possible.

If a fully dosed, 8-10 week andro stack came down in price I’d say it’s totally worthwhile.
Having priced it out to have run the 4andro and a 19nor, along with the 1 and Epi, it would have been absurd...(But again most of us are on a budget)

For a first cycle, this got the job done for me.

I’m actually more nervous about running the clomid for the first time, mine is from a research lab, LRA. ...Is there any possibility that the serm is stronger than the actual 1 andro / EpiAndro cycle ?

Thanks!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More or less, yeah...I was 184 at one point and I think I’m at 180 since getting sick...

Pretty decent recomp! Looking at a couple photos in clothes and I look noticeably thicker in the traps, delts & arms.

Legs thicker too, but not quite as much, as there’s less androgen receptors in them, from what I’ve read...What y’all think?
(I squat rest/pause atg 2 to 3 times a week, so it’s not for lack of training...I actually put 20 pounds on my 3 x 3 squat, in the previous mentioned squat style)

I’ve mentioned in a couple threads the 1 andro is mild and I still agree,...but the overall physique change built up gradually and took several weeks to notice, but it’s there.

Ive already got a strength and size base built naturally, from 10 years training....So perhaps someone with less, will see more from the andros, however I’ll always recommend training natural as long as possible.

If a fully dosed, 8-10 week andro stack came down in price I’d say it’s totally worthwhile.
Having priced it out to have run the 4andro and a 19nor, along with the 1 and Epi, it would have been absurd...(But again most of us are on a budget)

I’m actually more nervous about running the clomid for the first time, mine is from a research lab, LRA. ...Is there any possibility that the serm is stronger than the actual 1 andro / EpiAndro cycle ?

Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thanks!
Well, it's possible that you could have more sides from the Clomid, than from your cycle. Don't sweat it ... Some of us don't really even notice when we're running a SERM