Quick 4 Day Nutra-Innovation Pump Log!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently using 11-KT from some new guys on the block, Nutra-Innovations. They have some novel and impressive new products and so far I'm liking the KT very much! Here's a link to that log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281752-its-almost-shirtless.html#post5376173

They sent 2 samples of Mono Pump and 3 of 24 Hour Pump. I figure that enough time to tell if the new ingredient they are using for a pump works!

Quick breakdown of the ingredient from their website--
"MonoPUMP is essentially Monolaurin and ingredient that’s been around for a long time but only used as an immune system boosting ingredient. It is found in coconut milk and breast milk which have endless beneficial uses. It is a molecule composed of 1 part glycerol and 1 part lauric acid.
MonoPUMP increases blood volume by water retention, utilizing the inherent, hydrophilic property of glycerols, enhanced environmental temperature tolerance and body temperature regulation by improved hydration status. The glycerol is proposed to help “hyperhydrate” the body by increasing biding water to increase blood volume. This helps delay dehydration and expand muscle size analogous to a pump when muscles are contracted during exercise. Imagine training your biceps, as the muscles begin to contract blood pumps through the muscle, the muscles stay swollen as the water bound to the glycerine stays in the muscles and keep them voluminous while the blood goes back into his general circulation."

While getting that info, I noticed that I underdosed this morning :( Each sample pack has two caps and the recommended for my size is 5. Oh well, my initial impression is that I had a pretty decent pump this morning mainly doing back and shoulders for 4 sets of 8 reps. I even found a new vein on my bad shoulder!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464792513.051293.jpg
The pump didn't last, though. It was gone within an hour. I've noticed in smith_69 's current Mono Pump log that the pump lingers around for a few hours. That probably happens when you dose right! I'll go ahead and use my remaining two caps of Mono tomorrow and then go with a full dosage of 24 hour pump on Friday when I'm lifting higher reps. I wanna keep that swole feeling all day long!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have played with this as well. Using 4 caps and when I hold the contraction longer on the movement, the pump is much more intense and last longer. I know some people just lift and swing wgts around like they are at some dance or something (lol) but make it burn baby- results are better!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't dose yesterday. Bumped up to 3 caps this morning, 2 Mono and 1 24 hour. I know it wasn't ideal, but I'm working with what I got. I plan on not having a shirt on for most of tomorrow afternoon so I'm saving 5 of the 24 hour for that :D

Trained for more of a pump today. Couldn't tell much difference from 2 caps of Mono. Although I can say that my forearms are still particularly veiny and pumped looking about 8 hours after leaving the gym!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Didn't dose yesterday. Bumped up to 3 caps this morning, 2 Mono and 1 24 hour. I know it wasn't ideal, but I'm working with what I got. I plan on not having a shirt on for most of tomorrow afternoon so I'm saving 5 of the 24 hour for that :D

Trained for more of a pump today. Couldn't tell much difference from 2 caps of Mono. Although I can say that my forearms are still particularly veiny and pumped looking about 8 hours after leaving the gym!
veins and pumps-

saving 5x 24 hour pumps for 1 serving?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dosing instructions say 3-5 caps. I figure if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna go all out! Balls to the wall, baby!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The dosing instructions say 3-5 caps. I figure if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna go all out! Balls to the wall, baby!
that's what im talking about-

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
C Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
jp17815 Anabolics 2