Questions regarding my next cycle

negus215

Awards
i'm currently running a cut cycle with 11-keto (4 weeks in) and 1-andro (running for last 4 weeks), and androshred starting PCT in July.
I'll be doing pct with nolva in july along with otc stuff like ursa major, aet-50, sustain alpha, i'll drop the nolva and keep running the rest in august.

So my questions pertain to my next cycle. I wanted to get a headstart on planning and make sure I acquired everything I ms
ight need.

I was able to get my hands on 3 bottles of dienogen and was thinking of running it alongside LGD-4033.
Would starting another cycle right after finishing the PCT mentioned above be a good idea or should I wait?
Also with dienogen, would 1.5 mL per day (maybe 1 mL AM and 0.5 mL PM) be ideal (would last 60 days) or run 2 ml daily for 45 days? My goal for this run would be lean bulking/recomp.

the LGD-4033 will be ran at 10mg/day as it is my first time. I'll be throwing in 4-andro to help as a "test base"/feel good.

What adverse effects should I be on the look out for? I've been made aware of cholesterol but wasn't sure what else?

I plan on running Inhibit-P daily, maybe TUDCA, an on cycle as well.
I'll have exemestane on hand for estrogen sides, but what would dosing be like in the event I experience sides?

Thank you to everyone on the server and the few in DM i've been briefly talking to about this

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Starting a cycle right after pct is a terrible idea, you might as well have just stayed on a cycle because you're playing with your hormones in a yo-yo fashion which is terrible. There's no way to know for certain without blood work but you should usually wait about 8+ weeks after you finish PCT before starting another cycle. That way after PCT health markers and testosterone levels and everything get to normalize and then you spend a little time with things being normal because what's the point of getting everything back to normal for one or two days or a week just to throw it all off again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you wanna start another cycle that fast I would just swap compounds and keep going and pct later. You should also add something that converts to a little test and estrogen on the lgd/dien cycle so your dong doesn't stop working....

negus215

Awards
Starting a cycle right after pct is a terrible idea, you might as well have just stayed on a cycle because you're playing with your hormones in a yo-yo fashion which is terrible. There's no way to know for certain without blood work but you should usually wait about 8+ weeks after you finish PCT before starting another cycle. That way after PCT health markers and testosterone levels and everything get to normalize and then you spend a little time with things being normal because what's the point of getting everything back to normal for one or two days or a week just to throw it all off again.
Oh yeah that makes a lot of sense. I didn't even think about it that way. Pushing it back to November/December then.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh yeah that makes a lot of sense. I didn't even think about it that way. Pushing it back to November/December then.
Smart move, if you pct in July I'd wait till at least October

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Time on cycle plus time + pct= time off between next cycle was the old school rule.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Time on cycle plus time + pct= time off between next cycle was the old school rule.
It was an old school rule, but it was completely made up on the Internet by random nonsense, there is nothing that backs it up. Someone just literally made it up one day and we all followed suite lol. I'm guilty as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If anyone really wants to know how long you should wait, get your blood work done. Once every is in range spend a reasonable amount of time being healthy before starting your next cycle. Over the course of the year you want to spend more time healthy than unhealthy. And the only logic behind that statement is that if you're keeping your health in mind you obviously want to be in a healthier state the majority of the year

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The more I think about it the more I'm certain that there is no right answer lol