Unanswered Questions on Msten cycle

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking to run Msten. Last cycle was Dmz 50 mg for 6 weeks. Followed it up with Breakthrough labs balance and power +. I had nolvadex but did not really take it nor felt I needed it... recovered great within 4 weeks if not less.

Anyways, looking to try Msten now... going to run 20mg for 4 weeks... is that a long enough cycle? Follow it with balance, power +, and virtus. Maybe nolvadex if I can find it again lol.

Thanks!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you know what lead me to trt? It all happend in my early 20s when I did orals cycle without pct because... I felt great and not suppressed why pct right? Until a couple years later my total test was trash and I couldn’t have an erection and make my girlfriend happy. At 27 years old it was over for me I would never be the same naturally. Please take care of yourself and be smart. Feeling fine and not suppressed DOES NOT mean anything, you need to pct. I know people like me are annoying when we say this but I’d be glad to tell you how **** my life turned for a couple of years because of all that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Msten 20mg enough. 4 weeks is enough also.

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
do you know what lead me to trt? At a young age when I did orals cycle without pct because... I felt great and not suppressed why pct? Until a couple years later my total test was trash and I couldn’t have an erection and make my girlfriend happy. At 27 years old. Please take care of yourself and be smart. Feeling fine and not suppressed DOES NOT mean anything, you need to pct. I know people like me are annoying when we say this but I’d be glad to tell you how **** my life turned for a couple of years because of all that.
I’m 31... where does it say 27? Lol... and I am planning on pct. I just don’t know where to get certain things that I can ensure are legit to properly pct.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m 31... where does it say 27? Lol... and I am planning on pct. I just don’t know where to get certain things that I can ensure are legit to properly pct.
I was talking about me. At 27 years old. How can you say you’re not pcting because you can’t source it? If it’s the case don’t run some of the most suppressive oral steroids ever created wtf?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Every serm is available on board source, with legit and pure quality

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Every serm is available on board source, with legit and pure quality
I am pcting with the natural stuff, I just couldn’t remember where to find a prescription based SERM... and I don’t know what board source is or how to find that...

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am pcting with the natural stuff, I just couldn’t remember where to find a prescription based SERM... and I don’t know what board source is or how to find that...
Natural stuff isnt pct... No serm=no pct. natural stuff= dice roll with unfavorable odds.

M

msd23

Awards
what brand is it?? jus wondering since im tryna run msten too soon.

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
medfitrx... I get mine from advancedsupps.com... right now its 20% off.

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thanks man, ill check them out. And Have you ran any other products by medfitrx??
DMAXXX which is DMZ... was legit... Deadlift shot up 30+ lbs in 4 weeks...

I cannot decide between msten or m1ad... they have both... I want lean dry gains... no water bloat intramuscular or otherwise. DMZ I gained a lot of intramuscular water weight.

L

Lift4vita

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Advanced supps legit? That’s one sketchy looking site tbh. I’m iffy about ordering from synergy just bc they color their liquids

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Advanced supps legit? That’s one sketchy looking site tbh. I’m iffy about ordering from synergy just bc they color their liquids
Absolutely I’ve been ordering from them for 2 years or so. never ever had an issue. Just placed two orders tonight... they are great because they are 2 hours away so my stuff gets here quick and shipping is free over $50... also have a nice rewards program every $500 spent you get a $50a coupon.

L

Lift4vita

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well that sounds great! Lol I’m pretty new to anything that’s not sarms so I’m not too well versed on legit sites. That msten cycle looks awesome

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well that sounds great! Lol I’m pretty new to anything that’s not sarms so I’m not too well versed on legit sites. That msten cycle looks awesome
The one I posted earlier? Yeah I just bought it from advancedsupps along with other things. May not run it until September though...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
starryeidolon Anabolics 9
D Anabolics 139
R Anabolics 26
I Anabolics 4
N Anabolics 6