Questions on Blood Testing - 31 y/o

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello All,
Quick background - I did a few ph cycles a while back, honestly I was probably too young and regret it as I wasn't dedicated enough to really keep the results long term. I'm older now and I'm all natty - I was a little nervous about my hormone panel and had to ask my doc to check things out.

The doc was hesitant to check and said she's sure I'm fine - she also said my insurance wouldn't cover it unless I claimed to have ED. I told her go ahead and say whatever she needs to get the test paid for lol.

No issues what-so-ever with getting hard/having normal sex life. I am, however, nervous as I have some puffiness in the chest that I'm not sure is "normal". My bf% is a bit high, so its hard to really tell until I get down where I want to be. My last cycle ever was Superdrol (regret it very much) and after the cycle during PCT i had a lot of nipple sensitivity and even was producing liquid when i squeezed - scary **** that got me to swear off any ph/AAS moving forward in fear of aggravating it. I don't think my "boys" ever really went back to "normal" although they did fill back in a bit....

Anywho - I get the results back and they seem to look okay. She didn't do the full hormonal panel I was hoping for, just checked Total Test and Free Test. I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for me

1) How do you guys run your tests? Do you pay out of pocket? How much do they run you?

Total Test - 600ng/dL (Reference Range 240 - 950)

Free Test - 12.6ng/dL (Reference Rance 4.85 - 19.0)

Do those numbers seem okay? anything I can do to make them look better?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On this thread you've posted on, the guys here run test because we have to. It's known as TRT. If you have cycle questions, post them in the anabolics thread.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the feedback but this really isn't an anabolics question.....I was just giving background information as to why I'm getting my numbers tested. If this is the wrong thread for that sorry, if a moderator could move it that's fine

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those numbers look pretty nondescript to me, OP. Simply meaning, average (going by the reference ranges). On another day, another week, might look quite different again. An e2 measure wouldve been good, obviously.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of bloodwork missing here. For example, your estradiol. I recommend going to ExcelMale dot com and research bloodwork.

Reactions: Nac
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. The numbers looked pretty normal to me too, but I had someone say I should be higher in the scale so wanted to ask. I'll check out the website!