Questions in re to your CoQ10

kissdadookie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Specifically, this one here: Antaeus Labs Ultra-CoQ10 (60 Capsules): Discount Ultra-CoQ10 Supplements

How much actual CoQ10 are we getting per 4 caps? What you have listed is the total content including the bioavailability enhancer. I’m currently using Jarrow’s Q-absorb which are gelcap CoQ10 in what I think is a bioavailibility enhancing fat complex? It’s 100 mgs of CoQ10 per cap though, I’m currently using 2 a day.

Second question is if you have any information in regards how the bioavailability of your product stacks up with Q-absorb, I also believe the the Jarrow’s CoQ10 is being sourced from the Kaneka of Japan so the quality on it of course is there on the Jarrow product.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
It contains ~135mg per cap (the rest is cyclodextrins). We believe the bioavailability of our nanoparticle/cyclodextrin complex should be better than that of standard solubilized (gel cap) formulations, but since our formulation is new and proprietary there's no studies to prove that.

The differences between ubiquinone and ubiquinol are minimal for most people, given that ubiquinone and ubiquinol are redox pairs that readily interconvert. Some of the studies may be skewed in ubiquinol's favour because of the commercial funding bias in favour of ubiquinol. See: http://www.totalflexblog.com/articles/coenzyme-q10/