Questions halo/tren ????

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok I'm 24. weigh 188-190. Have used hdrol,mdrol,ad,ah,epi,and ultra. My goals for this cycle will be recomp .
So I will be receiving this:
5grams halo
4grams tvar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione )
1gram Methylstenbolone
Also for pct:
2grams tamox

So I was thinking of running halo and tvar stacked . Both will be liquid and 50 ml a bottle 20 mg = 1ml.
Halo- 60,80,80,100,100,120 should I extend to 8 weeks?
not sure how to dose tvar some say 60-90 others say more . But this is what I was thinking.
Tvar- 60,60,80,80,90,90
My questions with the tvar . Will 6 weeks be good ? Not sure how long I should run it. What dose should I run? Would these two stack good together?
Let me know ur thoughts ...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i wanna run this combo too. bump for t var dosage

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm 24. weigh 188-190. Have used hdrol,mdrol,ad,ah,epi,and ultra. My goals for this cycle will be recomp .
So I will be receiving this:
5grams halo
4grams tvar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione )
1gram Methylstenbolone
Also for pct:
2grams tamox

So I was thinking of running halo and tvar stacked . Both will be liquid and 50 ml a bottle 20 mg = 1ml.
Halo- 60,80,80,100,100,120 should I extend to 8 weeks?
not sure how to dose tvar some say 60-90 others say more . But this is what I was thinking.
Tvar- 60,60,80,80,90,90
My questions with the tvar . Will 6 weeks be good ? Not sure how long I should run it. What dose should I run? Would these two stack good together?
Let me know ur thoughts ...
I am assuming the TVar is the same as the original Tren Extreme, which I have had.

90mg/day is sufficient when stacking. If I recall correctly, 120mg/day is rough, and 150mg/day side-effects are obnoxious and difficult to bear. I'd stick with 90mg max. I responded the best on Tren-Extreme over all other PH's out there..it's pretty strong in its own way.

Also, 6 weeks of Tren PH is gonna kick ur butt. Run it for the last 4 weeks. First 4 just Halo at 80mg/day IMO. I wouldn't top that - don't really need to especially when you put Dienolone PH in there (which is what the TVar is). Understand that TVar will convert to Dienolone which is in the same family as Tren and Deca. In fact, potency wise, it falls right in between the two and still shrinks the nutsack as expected.

If, however, T VAR is not Dienolone, then I dunno. If its the PH that converts to Tren then I wouldn't have the first clue...

Thatguy_603

Awards
I am assuming the TVar is the same as the original Tren Extreme, which I have had.

90mg/day is sufficient when stacking. If I recall correctly, 120mg/day is rough, and 150mg/day side-effects are obnoxious and difficult to bear. I'd stick with 90mg max. I responded the best on Tren-Extreme over all other PH's out there..it's pretty strong in its own way.
Ok thanks for the info. Do u think the way I planed on dosing will be sufficient ? Should I start at 60 then work my way up? And will 6 weeks be a good run or should it be shorter? Never used tren before so sorry for all the questions.

wrathchild281

Awards
im currently on day 12 of tvar with it looking like this 60/75/90/90/90 I think 5-6 weeks is much better than 4

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
im currently on day 12 of tvar with it looking like this 60/75/90/90/90 I think 5-6 weeks is much better than 4
I noticed you get more out of tvar at 120mg per day. I'm on a tvar cycle I started at 60 and my plan was to go up to 90 and cruse till the end but I discovered I got better results at 120mg. I actually love this compound.

Only thing I don't like is the shortness of breath

Thatguy_603

Awards
I noticed you get more out of tvar at 120mg per day. I'm on a tvar cycle I started at 60 and my plan was to go up to 90 and cruse till the end but I discovered I got better results at 120mg. I actually love this compound.

Only thing I don't like is the shortness of breath
Thank u both for ur input/knowledge . Don't want the shortness of breath cuz I plan on keeping my cardio up. So far this is how I'm thinking of dosing .
Halo- 60,80,80,80,100,100,100,100
Tvar- 0,0,0,60,70,80,90,100

How's that look? Or do u guys have a better dosing plan? Should I start it the same time I start the halo? Would like to keep the sides to a minimum. How long does it take to kick in ? I know halo is like 12 days. Have u guys had any prolactin issues? Glad to hear u guys enjoy the compound . Can't wait to run it and tear the f-ing gym up.

No_Pain

Awards
If you got your tvar from Chris at elite muscles good luck, he's a shady **** who ripped me off and never shipped my Epi powder and the 4gs of tvar raw I bought were bunk

Cap it don't make an ever clear solution out of it you will be disappoint of you do

90-120 is the effective dose with no real sides

Start a light AI

Have liver/ Bp support
6g fish oil a day

I ran MENT

Only difference in our cycles is that I stacked DMZ instead of halo

Good luck

Night sweats are in your future but it ain't no thang

Chance of SoB are slim you're not pinning nor coming close to the doses required to get that side so....have no fear yo

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Thank u both for ur input/knowledge . Don't want the shortness of breath cuz I plan on keeping my cardio up. So far this is how I'm thinking of dosing .
Halo- 60,80,80,80,100,100,100,100
Tvar- 0,0,0,60,70,80,90,100

How's that look? Or do u guys have a better dosing plan? Should I start it the same time I start the halo? Would like to keep the sides to a minimum. How long does it take to kick in ? I know halo is like 12 days. Have u guys had any prolactin issues? Glad to hear u guys enjoy the compound . Can't wait to run it and tear the f-ing gym up.
Is the tvar ( lgi tvar 15)

I would start halo and tvar at the same time.
Tvar starting dose at 80mg and I would deff do a min of 6-8week

80/80/80/100/100/120

The shortness of breath is not that bad, you can do cardio. Have you considered adding stano Atleast 600mg pd because your test will be suppressed.

Thatguy_603

Awards
If you got your tvar from Chris at elite muscles good luck, he's a shady **** who ripped me off and never shipped my Epi powder and the 4gs of tvar raw I bought were bunk

Cap it don't make an ever clear solution out of it you will be disappoint of you do

90-120 is the effective dose with no real sides

Start a light AI

Have liver/ Bp support
6g fish oil a day

I ran MENT

Only difference in our cycles is that I stacked DMZ instead of halo

Good luck

Night sweats are in your future but it ain't no thang

Chance of SoB are slim you're not pinning nor coming close to the doses required to get that side so....have no fear yo
Oh boy my whole order was from him I'm hoping his stuff is legit. Read on his forum from people using it they had good things to say. What's wrong with the ever clear solution?? I was planing on this cuz it would be easy. Would suspending it in olive oil be better?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
are you even suposed to suspend the raw powders in oil? and why not just suspend it in cottonseed oil or sesame oil? thats what cyp and enth are suspended in.

might wanna remove the source before the ban hammer knocks you out

Thatguy_603

Awards
are you even suposed to suspend the raw powders in oil? and why not just suspend it in cottonseed oil or sesame oil? thats what cyp and enth are suspended in.

might wanna remove the source before the ban hammer knocks you out
You can do it with oil or high proof alcohol . I was told alcohol is easier/better from their forum .

Is the tvar ( lgi tvar 15)

I would start halo and tvar at the same time.
Tvar starting dose at 80mg and I would deff do a min of 6-8week

80/80/80/100/100/120

The shortness of breath is not that bad, you can do cardio. Have you considered adding stano Atleast 600mg pd because your test will be suppressed.
It's not lgi's tvar . I would add stano but that stuff gets expensive fast since it needs to be dosed high like 600-1000mg from what I have read.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
You can do it with oil or high proof alcohol . I was told alcohol is easier/better from their forum .

It's not lgi's tvar . I would add stano but that stuff gets expensive fast since it needs to be dosed high like 600-1000mg from what I have read.
When it comes to health and body, I see it this way I'm going to go all in or ill abort the idea. Go hard or go home, you can always delay your cycle until you have the money. But what ever you decide do not buy as you go.

Thatguy_603

Awards
When it comes to health and body, I see it this way I'm going to go all in or ill abort the idea. Go hard or go home, you can always delay your cycle until you have the money. But what ever you decide do not buy as you go.
I hear ya . I honestly don't think I need the stano but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt either . Lol it would be another 70$ . I think I'm just gonna go with the tvar/halo.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I hear ya . I honestly don't think I need the stano but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt either . Lol it would be another 70$ . I think I'm just gonna go with the tvar/halo.
Your testosterone will be suppressed, stano will help you in a lot of ways and prevent a lot of stress while on tvar. Just my two cents, the symptoms of low test are horrible. Why suffer them to save 70$