Questions for Trip, or Chuck

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
1)In DT2010 are the fenugreek seeds standardized for fenuside saponins? If so what percent?

2)Is the "Nettle Root" in DTHC,DT2010, and Sunami standardized for Divanil?

One would assume that if you reccomend to stack all three that the nettle root(if it's standardized) is underdosed in any one product alone. I'm wondering how much nettle is in there to possibly add some by way of Divanex to reach the recommended 1.2-1.6g's a day.

3)How come on the other (more known yet sometimes labeled as being "dramatic" website) store the DTHC is listed as having no nettle as opposed to on Nutra? Also it seems that over there each tab is labeled as having 1667mg's per tab as opposed to Nutra's 1966mg's. If there's 300mg of divanil per tab then DTHC is definately the SH*T!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
3)How come on the other (more known yet sometimes labeled as being "dramatic" website) store the DTHC is listed as having no nettle as opposed to on Nutra? Also it seems that over there each tab is labeled as having 1667mg's per tab as opposed to Nutra's 1966mg's. If there's 300mg of divanil per tab then DTHC is definately the SH*T!
DTHC has been recently reformulated to contain higher extract percentages, and a few different ingredients. Some manufacturers still have the old bottles, or have not updated their web pages.

As for the other questions Chuck doesn't go into revealing his formulations, to protect his products.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
1)In DT2010 are the fenugreek seeds standardized for fenuside saponins? If so what percent?

2)Is the "Nettle Root" in DTHC,DT2010, and Sunami standardized for Divanil?

One would assume that if you reccomend to stack all three that the nettle root(if it's standardized) is underdosed in any one product alone. I'm wondering how much nettle is in there to possibly add some by way of Divanex to reach the recommended 1.2-1.6g's a day.

The products do exactly what they say they do, questions 1 and 2 are not important. We dont sell nettle, we sell herbal test boosters. Also one shouldn't assume.

The correct supplement facts on all GET DIESEL products are at getdiesel.com, what u may see on retailer websites is probably an issue of them not keeping their supplement facts up-to-date.

DTH had nettle, then didnt, then does again.

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
The products do exactly what they say they do, questions 1 and 2 are not important. We dont sell nettle, we sell herbal test boosters. Also one shouldn't assume.

The correct supplement facts on all GET DIESEL products are at getdiesel.com, what u may see on retailer websites is probably an issue of them not keeping their supplement facts up-to-date.

DTH had nettle, then didnt, then does again.
No need to get defensive I didn't attack your products buddy. In fact, from hearing all the great reviews I was planning on using DTH in the near future:thumbsup:.

But as for my questions not being important you're very much wrong. If questioning the effectiveness of certain ingredients in products is unimportant then all we would have to do is take the word of the manufacturer. In that case CELL TECH is as powerful as steroids.

And, although it's not my actual concern it's definately a possibility that very high dose nettle can cause gynocomastia(www dot nzma dot org dot nz/journal/120-1265/2803) and on the flip side very low dose nettle is practically useless, in which case you'd just be using the nettle to make the supplement facts look better. I'm not claiming either of these situations apply to your products but to say my questions are unimportant...:fool2:

All I wanted to know was if I could add/stack some divanil or testofen with DTH and how much. I also was wondering if the nettle, and fenugreek was standardized as it would affect whether or not adding standardized nettle/testofen would even be warrented. I guess with no answers I'm going to have to do my own experimentation.

I think Trip answered it best and if you answered like that it would have sufficed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No need to get defensive I didn't attack your products buddy. In fact, from hearing all the great reviews I was planning on using DTH in the near future:thumbsup:.

But as for my questions not being important you're very much wrong. If questioning the effectiveness of certain ingredients in products is unimportant then all we would have to do is take the word of the manufacturer. In that case CELL TECH is as powerful as steroids.

And, although it's not my actual concern it's definately a possibility that very high dose nettle can cause gynocomastia(www dot nzma dot org dot nz/journal/120-1265/2803) and on the flip side very low dose nettle is practically useless, in which case you'd just be using the nettle to make the supplement facts look better. I'm not claiming either of these situations apply to your products but to say my questions are unimportant...:fool2:

All I wanted to know was if I could add/stack some divanil or testofen with DTH and how much. I also was wondering if the nettle, and fenugreek was standardized as it would affect whether or not adding standardized nettle/testofen would even be warrented. I guess with no answers I'm going to have to do my own experimentation.

I think Trip answered it best and if you answered like that it would have sufficed.
Honestly from my own use I really don't think you need to add any more nettle bro. It's def not something you want to "over-do". A little goes a long way to keep balance in the body.

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
Alright Dawg, I'll probably be trying it out pretty soon without any nettle and seeing how that treats me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I can answer questions anyway I want. I dont do "political" answers, I gave u a straight up answer. If your on DTH u dont need to stack it with nettle. A while ago someone logged DTH and nettle (bulk) but that was when DTH didnt have nettle.

Someone also stacked DTH with testofen and it gave him more libido. Now remember that was all on previous DTH. Most people on the current DTH in the clear bottle dont even use a full dose, so I would try a full dose before staking with other stuff.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Most people on the current DTH in the clear bottle dont even use a full dose, so I would try a full dose before staking with other stuff.
Yessir, agree completely. 2-3 DTH per day was more than plenty for me, just check out my log (shameless self-promotion). Trust me, start off with it first, then go from there. If you really want to stack it with other things, try some Sunami or DTH 2010. The line is very solid, really can't go wrong. Good luck!!

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
I'll definately try it on it's own first.

That might be all i need, but I guess time will tell.