Unanswered Questions for experienced HGH users

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know my fair share about HGH, but not enough to answer this. Does HGH cause the bones in hands and feet to grow disproportionately in children if on HGH therapy?

Could HGH cause a bone cancer or defect in kids on HGH therapy?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not so much.

Yes. Hgh is a cancer growth factor no matter what the users age. However the therapy is designed to mitigate this because it is dose dependent.

I knew at least one kid growing up who was on humatrope. They got really tall and skinny. Not very broad chested.

One close friend of mine had a pacemaker as well as being on humatrope. Once he was in his teens they put him on testosterone because his testes apparently never functioned either. Hands and feet matched his body size, but his ears and nose were long and goofy. Adding the testosterone made him get much broader as we grew up and by our 20s he was built.

He was also my very very first source.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting, I ask because my uncle decided that he didn’t want his kids to be short so he put them (age 9 and 14) on HGH therapy. The 14 year old looks like he has disproportionate nose, ears, lips, and a few other things for how tall he is. The 9 year old just got diagnosed with a form of bone cancer in his foot and has to have surgery to remove the tumor cause it’s causing one of the bones in his foot to grow weird.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting, I ask because my uncle decided that he didn’t want his kids to be short so he put them (age 9 and 14) on HGH therapy. The 14 year old looks like he has disproportionate nose, ears, lips, and a few other things for how tall he is. The 9 year old just got diagnosed with a form of bone cancer in his foot and has to have surgery to remove the tumor cause it’s causing one of the bones in his foot to grow weird.
That sounds kind of.. bad.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're kidding! Good one!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The bone cancer supposedly isn’t bad and won’t spread but it’s causing the bone to grow weird so that’s why I’m curious. I’m wondering if my uncle just fucked his kids over cause he doesn’t what them short