Questions about test C & P cycle, Also PCT for said cycle.

Newbie0331

Awards
Hello all, have been reading a few weeks now and can't seem to find any answers. Maybe somebody can point me to the right littiture , or give me some advice.

30 M. 5'11 230lbs. Former military , exercise 4-5 times a week [heavy lifts and cardio] bad knees, but Fu** the pain I want to be born again in the church of gainz.

I've done 2 cycles in the last 3 year's. Clen & Winnie, then a test P followed by a Clen cycle.

Was wondering. "Hypothetically" if I were to aquire a bottle of test C & P to poke myself with, what would be your suggestions on dosages and a post cycle? I was told I wouldn't need a PCT. Which striked me as odd.

Any advice is welcomed.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ve ran test before, so I’d go with a dose that you think you’d like. You could just use prop to kickstart with and drop it after like 6 weeks. You want a pct. I’d go clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 or similar. A lot of people will run clomid 4 weeks, but I don’t see any harm in running it longer, especially considering that your body would be suppressed relatively long since you’re pinning.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ve ran test before, so I’d go with a dose that you think you’d like. You could just use prop to kickstart with and drop it after like 6 weeks. You want a pct. I’d go clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25 or similar. A lot of people will run clomid 4 weeks, but I don’t see any harm in running it longer, especially considering that your body would be suppressed relatively long since you’re pinning.
Oh, and get an aromatize inhibitor like arimidex or something