Questions about Ostapure!!!!! Ostarine made by BLACKSTONE LABS

Texasflexin33

Awards
Hello everyone! I recently bought ostapure from blackstone labs for the 2nd time. I had to go through a 3rd party and I am afraid it may be a replica. Probably going to trash it. Is there any way anyone remembers what color the caps were. The bottle seems legit, but the caps are dark. I thought I remember them being light purple. Before I trash it I thought I would see if any of you happened to remember. Only reason I care, is I had a great first run and I trust Ostapure if its legit of course.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone! I recently bought ostapure from blackstone labs for the 2nd time. I had to go through a 3rd party and I am afraid it may be a replica. Probably going to trash it. Is there any way anyone remembers what color the caps were. The bottle seems legit, but the caps are dark. I thought I remember them being light purple. Before I trash it I thought I would see if any of you happened to remember. Only reason I care, is I had a great first run and I trust Ostapure if its legit of course.
You would be best served by contacting BSL direct probably. BSL doesn't have any active reps on AM to my knowledge. It's not uncommon for cap color to change between production runs as a certain color of caps becomes unavailable but probably only BSL could answer this definitively for you.

Texasflexin33

Awards
That Makes sense. I knew I could get a solid answer on here. Thanks brother.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some old ostapure left over, I hated that stuff. Gave me extreme anxiety, like I had to pull over several times while driving from legit panic attacks. Once I stopped anxiety subsided within a couple days, couldn't even sleep at night. Anyway I bought it straight from Blackstone and the caps are purple.

Texasflexin33

Awards
I had a great first experience with it, but I have heard several people have psychological effects with it. I'm gonna trash it, and order from cratus labs. If Matt porter is willing to trust them I'll give em a go. Thanks for your response

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I remember them being purple. I did not have any sides and loved it overall. I just feel MK2866 is very weak and really not worth the $$. I have not used it in an extreme cut, so not sure about muscle retention. Honestly not sure SARMS are worth the $$$.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I just got some myself as I stumbled upon it on a retailer's website.

Now you have me wondering. I didn't want to pop the lid on it, as I don't know how opening a bottle affects it's shelf life and didn't plan on running it anytime soon.

Do you have an exp. date & lot #?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some old ostapure left over, I hated that stuff. Gave me extreme anxiety, like I had to pull over several times while driving from legit panic attacks. Once I stopped anxiety subsided within a couple days, couldn't even sleep at night. Anyway I bought it straight from Blackstone and the caps are purple.
Coming from BSL...you have to wonder "what" was in the caps. Wouldn't touch a BSL PH/SARM if you gave me them for free

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I would stay away from Blackstone labs. They just got raided and I know people who have used there "prohormones" and had side effects of serious gear use such as gyno etc. look into Chaos and Pain Legendary or Chemical 1. Right now seems like anything in blackstone is questionable