Questions about my upcoming stack?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So tomorrow I’m starting an 8 week run of these...
HARD ROCK TRUE SHRED
- 4 caps per day (2 x 2) on empty stomach
MAGNUM HardMuscle BUILDER
- 3 caps per day (1 x 3) on empty stomach
OLYMPUS LABS MASSACR3
- 2 caps per day (2 x 1) on empty stomach

My question is should I take them all on an empty stomach as I have stated or should any of those supps be taken with food? I just want to maximize their absorption and wasn’t sure if empty stomach or with food would be better.

Also the only reason I’m running these three together is because I have 2 bottles of each on hand. I want to use them up before I run anything else that I have. Basically trying to get rid of these supps but I don’t want to waste them.
My diet and training is on point so was looking to see if these three supps combined will help add lean muscle mass.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of laxo but all those products should be fine together. I would dose true shred maybe 30 min to an hour before food. The massacre and magnum product will be fine with or without food.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A lot of laxo but all those products should be fine together. I would dose true shred maybe 30 min to an hour before food. The massacre and magnum product will be fine with or without food.
Ok cool. Thanks for the reply. Just took my first dose of True Shred & HardMuscle Builder together this morning on an empty stomach and felt fine. No stomach issues at all.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this set up... Should be a nice cutting stack that will give you great results. A lot of positive reviews on true shred.

Gandor84

Gandor84

Awards
I wonder what results True Shred and OL Epilogue would produce. Ever thought of that as a stack?

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wonder what results True Shred and OL Epilogue would produce. Ever thought of that as a stack?
I'm just about to start a Follidrone & True Shred stack. Already using Follidrone, but interested to see how they work together. Anyone else tried Epi & True shred??

Gandor84

Gandor84

Awards
I'm just about to start a Follidrone & True Shred stack. Already using Follidrone, but interested to see how they work together. Anyone else tried Epi & True shred??
Yea bro you're going to get Shredded with that stack. I've run True Shred and Epi before NICE RESULTS

Gandor84

Gandor84

Awards
Just never ran OL Epilogue with True Shred I used Epi 2.0