Questions about mesomorph

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
- I couldn’t seem to find anything on the label that says it has caffeine in it which feels odd. Are you meant to / can you stack it with something that has caffeine in it?

- What do you guys like to stack it with pre-workout?

- It says on the label that you need to cycle it. Would taking a different stim pre-workout during your time off from mesomorph be ok? If not, then is cycling mesomorph really worth it compared to just staying on a pre that doesn’t need to be cycled?

- Does the fact that I only workout every other day now change anything?

Thanks in advance

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this the mesomorph by APS? That one I think shows the chemical name of caffeine instead just saying caffeine. Probably not a good idea to take anything else caffeinated at the same time.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this the mesomorph by APS? That one I think shows the chemical name of caffeine instead just saying caffeine. Probably not a good idea to take anything else caffeinated at the same time.
This^^

I don't remember the specifics and there have been a few versions but usually they don't list it as caffeine which IMO is a little shady and at a minimum annoying.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This^^

I don't remember the specifics and there have been a few versions but usually they don't list it as caffeine which IMO is a little shady and at a minimum annoying.

^^ For whatever reason, APS lists caffeine as 'methylxanthine anhydrous' on the labels.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s been advertised as 300 mg on their FAQ. May have been through priceplow or media like that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s been advertised as 300 mg on their FAQ. May have been through priceplow or media like that.
This. It has 300mg caffeine per serving.