Questions about blasting?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on 200mg Cyp a week and I’m thinking about doing 400mg after all this is over with, but don’t know for how long?

How long are you guys usually blasting for that blast and cruise? My main goal is strength.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am just going to offer my experience with 500mg of test per week.

I didnt frontload, i was pinning 250mg 2x a week from beginning. First 2 weeks i felt more energy but strength and muscle gains exploded from week 3-6.
I believe last strength gains i got were during week 7ish.

So if it was me, i would keep it up to 8 weeks.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am just going to offer my experience with 500mg of test per week.

I didnt frontload, i was pinning 250mg 2x a week from beginning. First 2 weeks i felt more energy but strength and muscle gains exploded from week 3-6.
I believe last strength gains i got were during week 7ish.

So if it was me, i would keep it up to 8 weeks.
Yeah I was thinking about doing 8 weeks, but seen others go longer so just wanted input about what others did. I guess you’re not on TRT? I’m not from front loading, 200mg a week is my TRT dose, I dose once a week so I was planning on doing another shot of 200mg a week.

Thanks for you input!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I was thinking about doing 8 weeks, but seen others go longer so just wanted input about what others did. I guess you’re on TRT (don’t remember if you are or not), did you see a big drop in strength when you went back to your TRT dose?

Thanks for you input!
I am not on trt so i went from natty to 500mg a weekm so the strength was pretty impressive. But i did come down to 125mg a week...but...that test was underdosed (amps i started pinning after the cycle).
I realized sth was off and decided to pin 150mg at once, went to get bloods 48 hours later, T levels were 400 ng/dl.

When i scrapped that test and started pinning proper test (my homebrew) 50mg 2x a week plus 500 iu hcg 2x a week i regained most of the strength and muscle.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not on trt so i went from natty to 500mg a weekm so the strength was pretty impressive. But i did come down to 125mg a week...but...that test was underdosed (amps i started pinning after the cycle).
I realized sth was off and decided to pin 150mg at once, went to get bloods 48 hours later, T levels were 400 ng/dl.

When i scrapped that test and started pinning proper test (my homebrew) 50mg 2x a week plus 500 iu hcg 2x a week i regained most of the strength and muscle.
Ok, I see, I edited my original post. Sorry about you getting fake stuff, it happens way too often unfortunately. I managed to get a little extra from the pharmacy so I can blast with pharmacy test. I’ll probably add a oral during the blast, I have SD and Msten laying around but if I find quality Anavar I’ll do that instead. I’m just looking for input and advices until the gyms opens up, looking for some insane strength that I hopefully can keep...

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a hefty TRT dose. I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to keep your gains after a nice blast unless you are already well beyond your genetic potential. Keep your diet and training on point after and you’ll be good bro

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i Guess you’re on trt or just B/Cing? If recovery isn’t a concern then for such a mild cycle I wouldn’t go below 12 weeks that’s for sure. 400mg of test is really mild imo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i Guess you’re on trt or just B/Cing? If recovery isn’t a concern then for such a mild cycle I wouldn’t go below 12 weeks that’s for sure. 400mg of test is really mild imo.
I second this, if your on trt then really 12-16 weeks blasting test isn’t going to cause you issues imo. You wouldn’t run an oral that long obviously but just test would be sound.

I like lower doses longer cycles personally - seem to keep a lot more

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I second this, if your on trt then really 12-16 weeks blasting test isn’t going to cause you issues imo. You wouldn’t run an oral that long obviously but just test would be sound.

I like lower doses longer cycles personally - seem to keep a lot more
I agree, I never gone past my trt dose so 400mg should give me some added strength, higher doses I can save for later. Looks like I’ll be doing 12 weeks and 4-7 weeks of orals depending on what I end up with.

Thanks guys!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds fun.

maybe a 4 week kicker and 4 week finisher with 4 weeks off in the middle? Just a thought

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds fun.

maybe a 4 week kicker and 4 week finisher with 4 weeks off in the middle? Just a thought
That sounds interesting, you don’t think that’ll be too harsh on the body if I go with SD or Mtest?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds fun.

That sounds interesting, you don’t think that’ll be too harsh on the body if I go with SD or Mtest?
Not imo. The test isn’t having any deleterious effect on your liver so it’s just the oral and 4 weeks of SD between 10 and 20 isn’t going to be a problem. Nice 4 weeks off and then a slightly milder finisher like var would be nice.

generally the toxicity of orals is overblown, if you run sensible doses for sensible time periods and don’t drink or take recreational drugs whilst on it then the impact is no worse than someone having a few benders on the booze. Obviously suitable supports (TUDCA or NAC) is just being smart as well.