Questionable PH

FreakJay

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering what my friend is taking... He said its only a supplement but after recieving the information on it I'm pretty sure its a PH, a rather strong one also. Im just wondering if I am correct about it being a PH, I think halodrol or PMAG and superdrol, if someone can tell me a proper PCT for it would be greatly appreciated !
miller.jpeg

FreakJay

Awards
I know a serm would be necesary for pct but would it have to be higher dosed due to the different of PH's ( if im correct about the formulas)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sten dmz and halo. The dmz formula is easy it's the same as SD except the azine designation. Sten is also very similar to sd. Easy to confuse stenbolone and superdrols nomenclatures. The 1-4ad I don't think needs explanation?

Proper pct would be a simple nolva clomid pct. Clomid at 50 a day for 4 weeks and nolva at 20 for 4 weeks. Methyl sten and dmz are pretty harsh compounds solo. Combined id make sure I ran a very solid pct like that. Maybe a little vitamin d and if you buy into test boosters being worthwhile then a daa product. Ive never seen a difference in my own bloods with or without though.

FreakJay

Awards
Sten dmz and halo. The dmz formula is easy it's the same as SD except the azine designation. Sten is also very similar to sd. Easy to confuse stenbolone and superdrols nomenclatures. The 1-4ad I don't think needs explanation?

Proper pct would be a simple nolva clomid pct. Clomid at 50 a day for 4 weeks and nolva at 20 for 4 weeks. Methyl sten and dmz are pretty harsh compounds solo. Combined id make sure I ran a very solid pct like that. Maybe a little vitamin d and if you buy into test boosters being worthwhile then a daa product. Ive never seen a difference in my own bloods with or without though.
Thanks a lot!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks a lot!
I'm thinking this was supposed to be your first? I don't recommend it to novice users. I probably wouldn't use it personally.

After taking a look at your stats- your info says 6'1" #165 with a goal weight of 200- I highly recommend a good nutritionist and training program. You can do it natty and it'll be a lot more maintainable. I'm not telling you not to use drugs but dollar for dollar a nutritionist is better than a few orals.

FreakJay

Awards
I'm thinking this was supposed to be your first? I don't recommend it to novice users. I probably wouldn't use it personally.

After taking a look at your stats- your info says 6'1" #165 with a goal weight of 200- I highly recommend a good nutritionist and training program. You can do it natty and it'll be a lot more maintainable. I'm not telling you not to use drugs but dollar for dollar a nutritionist is better than a few orals.
This is for my friend.. I've already ran A Hdrol cycle.. I'm at about 180 now

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Agreed. I remember your other posts. Your the Bumper lol

What did you decide on? You running anything yet?

Edit: just saw the DMZ layout lol

Better that than this, actually looks like a nice layout.

FreakJay

Awards
Agreed. I remember your other posts. Your the Bumper lol

What did you decide on? You running anything yet?

Edit: just saw the DMZ layout lol

Better that than this, actually looks like a nice layout.
Hahaha everyone on this site knows me as the bumper! But nah I didn't start yet I plan on starting in a couple weeks.. I have everything good to go just waiting for the right day.. Thanks !