Question

Baby Huey

Awards
Why would you become a board sponsor with your own forum, and then not bother to answer questions posted in said forum? I posted several days ago, and no one from your company has even bother to respond. Not exactly the best way to establish yourself.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
did you happen to try the email first?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thursday of last week, we had some computer issues at the office and our network in the office was being completely redone.

I dont even have internet access from my home because where I live offers only dial up (which is slow as dirt) and I basically live in the office.

I replied to your thread as soon as I saw it. Sorry for the delay.

Baby Huey

Awards
Thanks for the answer. Didn't mean to offend, I just got frustrated waiting for an answer. I look forward to your product, and at that price, I'll defintely pick some up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the answer. Didn't mean to offend, I just got frustrated waiting for an answer. I look forward to your product, and at that price, I'll defintely pick some up.
No problem. I do the best I can do to answer all questions.

Anytime anyone sees a thread I need to post in, always feel free to e-mail me a link as well.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
No problem. I do the best I can do to answer all questions.

Anytime anyone sees a thread I need to post in, always feel free to e-mail me a link as well.
very solid---good customer service. Just what we expect at AM. Props.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Steve is a great guy, I've never heard of anybody who was unhappy with his customer service. Goes above and beyond call of duty with personal emails, calls, and messaging.

SNS definitely tops my list for customer satisfaction.

snakemw

Board Supporter
Awards
Steve is a great guy, I've never heard of anybody who was unhappy with his customer service. Goes above and beyond call of duty with personal emails, calls, and messaging.

SNS definitely tops my list for customer satisfaction.
agreed with wedge. steve is a top notch guy and their customer service is great.

snakemw

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah i know. i just figured i would follow you around and join the same forums as you and italion. lol