Question With Stacking Certain PH's

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A nice long vacation in BORA BORA or Hawaii.
Damn. Can't do either. Too long of a kayak ride to avoid mandatory quarantine upon arrival.

@aman88 I would hate to shut down a run early on so I have empathy. Have you thought about changing doses or routes of administration before ruling out the basic epi/andro stack?

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn. Can't do either. Too long of a kayak ride to avoid mandatory quarantine upon arrival.

@aman88 I would hate to shut down a run early on so I have empathy. Have you thought about changing doses or routes of administration before ruling out the basic epi/andro stack?
It is possible. Honestly I stopped that stack months ago. Also being a hospital worker with this whole covid thing I am ONLY taking support supplements now (multi, joint support, extra vitamin c, zinc, elderberry, creatine, echinacea). Although I am enjoying a 8-12 week run of virtus, m test, and suppress c...

I am considering trying a run of hi tech sustain 250 at 2 caps per day with an additional 1 ml transdermal epi andro this fall if things clear up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You must have been one of the lucky few. The vast majority of users of androstenedione had severely negative side effects from it. I got gyno from it.

10: Oral Androstenedione Administration and Serum Testosterone Concentrations in Young Men
11: Testosterone Prohormone Supplements

The simple fact of the matter is androstenediol is superior. Unfortunately, because the government chose to ban that compound, a work around was found of a hormone that converts via a 2 enzyme pathway to both androstenediol and androstenedione. In an ideal world, no one would ever want to touch androstenedione - there is simply no need or benefit to it when androstenediol doesn't interact with the aromatese enzyme, while the dione version does.

My point being, if you choose to use 4DHEA, take an anti-estrogen with it.
here is what is on intsructions inside my bottle of Pfizer testosterone...testosterone has NOT been shown to be either safe or EFFECTIVE FOR THE ENANCEMENT OF ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE.

just one example of bullshyt even a big pharma company will say to cover their ass. don't believe everything you read!!!

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
here is what is on intsructions inside my bottle of Pfizer testosterone...testosterone has NOT been shown to be either safe or EFFECTIVE FOR THE ENANCEMENT OF ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE.

just one example of bullshyt even a big pharma company will say to cover their ass. don't believe everything you read!!!
That’s a legal thing so if you sell it to someone else illegally lol...

@thebigt you seem to be really knowledgeable what do you think of the stack I mentioned in the last reply I made to this thread?

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is possible. Honestly I stopped that stack months ago. Also being a hospital worker with this whole covid thing I am ONLY taking support supplements now (multi, joint support, extra vitamin c, zinc, elderberry, creatine, echinacea). Although I am enjoying a 8-12 week run of virtus, m test, and suppress c...

I am considering trying a run of hi tech sustain 250 at 2 caps per day with an additional 1 ml transdermal epi andro this fall if things clear up.
not a fan of hi tech...if you want to run transdermal epi go with 2-3 ml and call it a day...2 to 3 ml of transdermal epiandro should give you a nice feel good effect with decent vascularity, some fat loss and very few if any sides.

shameless plug but guys have been giving good reviews of iconics icon one, i think stacking it with epiandro would give more value in a stack than sustanon 250 and would be cheaper that running sustanon 250 at 2 pills a day.

save 25% off icon one and everything else using my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
not a fan of hi tech...if you want to run transdermal epi go with 2-3 ml and call it a day...2 to 3 ml of transdermal epiandro should give you a nice feel good effect with decent vascularity, some fat loss and very few if any sides.

shameless plug but guys have been giving good reviews of iconics icon one, i think stacking it with epiandro would give more value in a stack than sustanon 250 and would be cheaper that running sustanon 250 at 2 pills a day.

save 25% off icon one and everything else using my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com
Yeah that’s what I have heard before... that’s not a bad dose of epi probably equivalent to 400-600 mg oral... was looking into iconone (I love sustain alpha I’d bathe in it if possible.). However I don’t like taking regular DHEA it usually makes me retain water. That’s why I figured I would maybe try a low dose 4-andro product instead if you have any suggestions? Make iconicformulations come out with a 4-andro product lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that’s what I have heard before... that’s not a bad dose of epi probably equivalent to 400-600 mg oral... was looking into iconone (I love sustain alpha I’d bathe in it if possible.). However I don’t like taking regular DHEA it usually makes me retain water. That’s why I figured I would maybe try a low dose 4-andro product instead if you have any suggestions? Make iconicformulations come out with a 4-andro product lol.
alpha gainz used to have transdermal 4 andro… @delsolrob

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
alpha gainz used to have transdermal 4 andro… @delsolrob
I’d even take a non transdermal one... lol. I always get mixed reviews on hi tech. I also need to be careful on how much transdermal I use... I’m only 5 4 and I’ve found at one time (assuming two application sites ie chest and thighs) I can do about 2 ml at once.

I was going to go with either xpgelz or alpha gains for the epi.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d even take a non transdermal one... lol. I always get mixed reviews on hi tech. I also need to be careful on how much transdermal I use... I’m only 5 4 and I’ve found at one time (assuming two application sites ie chest and thighs) I can do about 2 ml at once.

I was going to go with either xpgelz or alpha gains for the epi.
I can vouch for the alpha gainz aplha stano, I've used it several times and really like it.

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can vouch for the alpha gainz aplha stano, I've used it several times and really like it.
When I was doing the androsterone 2 ml it was alpha gainz TD and the epi andro was CEL... that’s the cycle where I felt like crap... I’m guessing it was the combo of the two or too high a combined dose or something. Hence the idea for epi and 4-andro. I’d be down to try the alpha gainz epi as I have never had that issue with just epi alone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I was doing the androsterone 2 ml it was alpha gainz TD and the epi andro was CEL... that’s the cycle where I felt like crap... I’m guessing it was the combo of the two or too high a combined dose or something. Hence the idea for epi and 4-andro. I’d be down to try the alpha gainz epi as I have never had that issue with just epi alone.
good choice.

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Stay safe. Dip that N95 in bleach and inhale deeply. Kills the covid in nasal and lung passages. You'll be coughing up blood in no time, and be covid-free. :)
I started MTest and BMP after my low dose TD epi run. My epi run didn't need any post run kickers IMO. I had these from previous sales, seemed like a good time to use. How do you like the Mtest?

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stay safe. Dip that N95 in bleach and inhale deeply. Kills the covid in nasal and lung passages. You'll be coughing up blood in no time, and be covid-free. :)
I started MTest and BMP after my low dose TD epi run. My epi run didn't need any post run kickers IMO. I had these from previous sales, seemed like a good time to use. How do you like the Mtest?
Not sure what bmp is... and I don’t get an n95 sadly but thanks lol. M test is great... especially stacked with sustain alpha or virtus... I am liking my m test virtus suppress c stack I’ve been on for a week now. I don’t know what bmp is?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just an addendum for a second, because I don't want to hijack @aman88's thread. But, I'm going to discontinue trying to argue my points in this thread with @Renew1, @justhere4comm and others.

It's obvious we disagree on this point, but it's really nothing personal against anyone - it's just a difference of opinion and I think we should be able to talk to each other in a civil manner and present both sides of the argument to the person asking the question and let them decide for themselves.

I can respect that @Renew1, @justhere4comm, et al. have their own point of view and I'm totally fine with that. I hope we can continue to engage in respectable and engaging discussions on the topic and other topics on the forum without getting into flame wars with each other.

I have a few other points I could make in regards to some of the posts against me in this thread, but I'm just going to leave it for now and let @aman88 continue with his cycle.

Thanks for reading,
-SS

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not sure what bmp is... and I don’t get an n95 sadly but thanks lol. M test is great... especially stacked with sustain alpha or virtus... I am liking my m test virtus suppress c stack I’ve been on for a week now. I don’t know what bmp is?
BMP purportedly is a recomp agent, in a nutshell. I think I jumped on this and that's how it made its way into my arsenal:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/bmp™-improved-formula-presale.311590/

I figured it was a good in-betweener to try out. We'll see.

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BMP purportedly is a recomp agent, in a nutshell. I think I jumped on this sale and that's how it made its way into my arsenal:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/bmp™-improved-formula-presale.311590/

I figured it was a good in-betweener to try out. We'll see.