Question time with Test P AGAIN

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Hi guys...

More questions from me but this time I'm going to give some information I've had.

Dylan Gemelli being one source..

He incorporates Ostarine into his PCT for 4 weeks as well as Clomid and Nolva.

Any thoughts on these 3 compounds...

Everyone is different...I get that but I'm looking to do the best PCT I can.

Thank you again :p

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Screenshot_20220629-072043~2.png

This 130lb man claims to have ran every steroid in existence, claims to have ran over 100 cycles apparently yet I think at his biggest he was probably 165lbs.

Then he slams oral pill sarms to sell his liquid sarms at 10x the price even tho the liquid sarms are made from the same powders as the pills. There identical.

To top it off he recommends you use his sarms in pct even tho we all know sarms still shutdown testosterone production.

And osta is the worst sarm in existence to top that off. No gains for the majority of people but it lowers testosterone and screws with your lipids.

👏👏👏 Let's hear it for Dylan lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not saying you gotta be huge and jacked to know about this stuff. But no one that's ran every single steroid in existence and hundreds of cycles can weigh 130 lb, it's just not possible. I'm not a big guy, but my 14 year old son has more muscle then gemelli over here

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi guys...

More questions from me but this time I'm going to give some information I've had.

Dylan Gemelli being one source..

He incorporates Ostarine into his PCT for 4 weeks as well as Clomid and Nolva.

Any thoughts on these 3 compounds...

Everyone is different...I get that but I'm looking to do the best PCT I can.

Thank you again :p
Osta will screw up your pct

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I'm not saying you gotta be huge and jacked to know about this stuff. But no one that's ran every single steroid in existence and hundreds of cycles can weigh 130 lb, it's just not possible. I'm not a big guy, but my 14 year old son has more muscle then gemelli over here

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think I hate anyone in this industry more than that freak.

What was your cycle? I'd just pick one or the other. Clomid gives me migraines so I stay away from it and stick to Nolva.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I don't think I hate anyone in this industry more than that freak.

What was your cycle? I'd just pick one or the other. Clomid gives me migraines so I stay away from it and stick to Nolva.
Test and Primo

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had no idea Dylan was so respected on this forum
He tried to back-door his way in, with a SARMs company he was (at least a) part of.
That lasted a few days.
:ROFLMAO:💪(y):cool:

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup if your gonna use osta in pct, may aswell throw some deca in there just to be doubly sure you don't recover, i used to like dylan myself until people on here opened my eyes to his shady tactics. Confession time, i still will watch one of his vids now and then, dont tell

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He reminds me of the 14 year old kids on Facebook that post shirtless mirror pics because they're like 8% body fat weighing 120lbs. He is most definitely more lean than I will likely ever be, but I don't see his physique as impressive by any means.

Edit - I swear I didn't see Smont's earlier post before I said this lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Between this guy and MPMD being called and I quote, "The OG of enhancement......." dear lord people CHOOSE YOUR SHEPARD WITH CARE IF CHOOSING TO BE A SHEEP.

Not aiming the above at you OP I just cringe at what passes for "credibility" in this modern world.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 218477

This 130lb man claims to have ran every steroid in existence, claims to have ran over 100 cycles apparently yet I think at his biggest he was probably 165lbs.

Then he slams oral pill sarms to sell his liquid sarms at 10x the price even tho the liquid sarms are made from the same powders as the pills. There identical.

To top it off he recommends you use his sarms in pct even tho we all know sarms still shutdown testosterone production.

And osta is the worst sarm in existence to top that off. No gains for the majority of people but it lowers testosterone and screws with your lipids.

👏👏👏 Let's hear it for Dylan lol
Dude he looks like me after a year long run of heroin with sprinkles of cocaine telling everyone I'm clean and and not using while all along still thinking I'm a jacked 240

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude he looks like me after a year long run of heroin with sprinkles of cocaine telling everyone I'm clean and and not using while all along still thinking I'm a jacked 240
I was just about to reply to smont to say it's definitely possible to run 100 cycles and look like that. You just sprinkle those snizzel flizzels and booyow!

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thank you everyone... After reading everyone's replies, I think it's safe to say Dylan is most certainly one of the most knowledgeable and well respected guys in the community.

We should be very grateful for his omnipotence or is that impotence 🤔