Question on workload, volume, and frequency

C

colonial

Awards
So in the near future i plan on running a test/EQ cycle for 14 weeks, it will be my first cycle and im still learning and gathering as much info as i can before i start the AAS journey. Now im curious as to how my workouts will be. I am now doing a 5 day split of alternating compound lifts and explosive lifts to train for rugby.
When i get on my gear how much of a difference in recovery and volume should i expect to see. I want to add more and more into my routine so I can get as much as I can from the cycle.

Basically just any info or tips on how my workouts will be affected and recovery time ect...

Stats:
20 (almost 21)
6'1"
202 lbs currently on a cut (started at 230 in January)
11% body fat about

I have been lifting for 5 years but had a 6 month break due to accident and reconstructive surgery on my face. Been lifting hard for just over a year straight, reached these lifts:
Bench - 360
Squat - 475
Deadlift - 480

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No. Too young.

Steroid.com is s great place to start btw.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You have good stats and good lifts...why fck that up over the long term with too early AAS use?

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Like its been said you are too young, but i will just say if it works before you cycle it will work on cycle, in terms of lifting routines.

C

colonial

Awards
Alright and I'm doing it to train for rugby, I know I'm doing great I just want to more and better. I know you can take a bigger volume of training when on gear, just curious as to some personal preferences or things I should expect to see different. Just looking for tips on that subject, idk mostly out of curiosity