Question on trestolone

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Does it make you ****ing mental like tren does?? Tren has turned me into a basket case but I love the strength and mass it gives me. With trest being so strong, does it give the same aggressive behavior that tren does?

Thanks

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find it makes me slightly manic.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, not for me, trest is all about te good feelz.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds better than being a ****ing mental case. How is it for bulking?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds better than being a ****ing mental case. How is it for bulking?
I actually find it hard to eat on trest. Also, when I finally managed to get to a surplus i noticed an increase in estro sides.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually find it hard to eat on trest. Also, when I finally managed to get to a surplus i noticed an increase in estro sides.
im assuming you get the carb bloat rather bad on this one?? it hits me when i get too many carbs and is very uncofortable making it hard to eat.

Trest makes you feel good not crazy. Its the fact that it doesnt make people weird and allows them to achieve a solid errection, that it was being studied for long term uses as a male contraceptive.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's also dosage dependant and its important how long you run it. No tren should be the worst for most people from what I've seen through the years

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think most people run trest too high. Especially IM. 25mg a day is actually a moderate to high dose. Mike Arnold is a bigger guy than most on this forum and he uses less than 20mg/ day

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like dianabol but better ,no feeling of shutdown when running with just orals

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think most people run trest too high. Especially IM. 25mg a day is actually a moderate to high dose. Mike Arnold is a bigger guy than most on this forum and he uses less than 20mg/ day
I respect the guys knowledge about gear but has anyone ever seen the guy in real life or even with a picture? Not doubting what you say but more questioning how you know this?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
It's also dosage dependant and its important how long you run it. No tren should be the worst for most people from what I've seen through the years
Yeah tren has been fun for sure, have a whole other vial sitting in the kitchen staring me in the face lol.

20mg IM sounds like a low dose, are we talking orally active trest or injected

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah tren has been fun for sure, have a whole other vial sitting in the kitchen staring me in the face lol.

20mg IM sounds like a low dose, are we talking orally active trest or injected
IM means injected.
Trest IS orally active.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yessir I'm aware IM means intramuscular lol

I'll read up more on this compound
OK.
I wasn't sure exactly what you were asking.
Trest is orally active.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I respect the guys knowledge about gear but has anyone ever seen the guy in real life or even with a picture? Not doubting what you say but more questioning how you know this?
I've seen his stats on a couple of forums over the years; never seen a pic though. I wanna say 6'2 250ish...

whats the lowest you have seen it dosed?
Most people dose it 25-50 mg a day (intramuscularly). And end up with uncontrollable sides. I've never tried it IM, nor neard of anyone going below 25mg a day, until I read some posts from Mike Arnold (considered a steroid guru by many), and he states his dose is "less than 20mg a day" and reports great results on that dose.

I have done 35mg transdermally before (probably equal to 10mg or less intramuscularly) and noticed a very noticeable deepening of my voice within a couple of days. So its some pretty strong stuff. I didn't notice the voice deepening on oral trest.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im assuming you get the carb bloat rather bad on this one?? it hits me when i get too many carbs and is very uncofortable making it hard to eat.

Trest makes you feel good not crazy. Its the fact that it doesnt make people weird and allows them to achieve a solid errection, that it was being studied for long term uses as a male contraceptive.
Actually it kills my appetite with a feeling very similar to amphetamine. I also had trouble sleeping on trest and became extremely sensitive to stimulants. But I felt great and definitely experienced a massive libido jump.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually it kills my appetite with a feeling very similar to amphetamine. I also had trouble sleeping on trest and became extremely sensitive to stimulants. But I felt great and definitely experienced a massive libido jump.
Wow.
I'm sensitive to stimulants too, but Trest doesn't lower my appetite.
We are all different.

But, let me just clarify...you are not talking about Mentabolan, right?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it makes me slightly manic.
Mania is one thing you don’t hear people mention much on hear, but I had all the classic symptoms of mania from yk11. I had to real myself in a few times and try not to make bad choices. I don’t know how common legit mania is with androgens, but it’s a risk for some. Now that’s one more reason I’m nervous about trying trest.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow.
I'm sensitive to stimulants too, but Trest doesn't lower my appetite.
We are all different.

But, let me just clarify...you are not talking about Mentabolan, right?
Nah just base, OL Dermatrest at 100mg/day to begin with then 50/day after a few weeks (split twice a day)
Does anybody else here feel kick in? Elevated HR & core temp?

I was stacking it with s23 and yk, but the appetite suppression was always worse around 20min after application of trest.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it make you ****ing mental like tren does?? Tren has turned me into a basket case but I love the strength and mass it gives me. With trest being so strong, does it give the same aggressive behavior that tren does?

Thanks
Hate to say it...told ya so...lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mania is one thing you don’t hear people mention much on hear, but I had all the classic symptoms of mania from yk11. I had to real myself in a few times and try not to make bad choices. I don’t know how common legit mania is with androgens, but it’s a risk for some. Now that’s one more reason I’m nervous about trying trest.
tren makes me do crazy stuff and make bad choices. I also want to have kinky sex with my wife. along with paranoia about other men looking at her and weird thoughs like wanting to just wrap a bar bell around some *******s head... sh!7 really does make you weird.

Nah just base, OL Dermatrest at 100mg/day to begin with then 50/day after a few weeks (split twice a day)
Does anybody else here feel kick in? Elevated HR & core temp?

I was stacking it with s23 and yk, but the appetite suppression was always worse around 20min after application of trest.
maybe its the s23.. that stuff killed my appetite for realz~ but i can eat like a horse on trest

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest decreased my appetite as well. I got to my lowest BF ever on trest and epistane; a lot of that had to do with decreased appetite. Not to mention trest made me feel great and not in a shyte mood as I typically am when I don't get enough calories.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For some reason I sleep like a bear on trest. Very deep sleep. But everyday at 4am i wake up to a raging hard on. Doesnt go down for another 2 hours. Hilarious.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Hate to say it...told ya so...lol
@ swinfan The wife also agreed to a threesome with another girl, we made different accounts on different sites together but damn it brought my anxiety out, she got so much attention from guys it was ridiculous. Lol. Guess I shouldnt be surprised.

@ others, Maybe stack equipoise with ment to stimulate the appetite when it shuts it down?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I sleep like a bear on trest. Very deep sleep. But everyday at 4am i wake up to a raging hard on. Doesnt go down for another 2 hours. Hilarious.
Seems like a running pattern to wake up at all hours with raging boners on 19-nor compounds lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like a running pattern to wake up at all hours with raging boners on 19-nor compounds lol
Progestins are the strongest of all steroids for sure. Lacking a 19th position makes it fit into the receptors much more aggressively, for one.

But for some of us, prolactin goes everywhere, and we don't get the raging hardons.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ swinfan The wife also agreed to a threesome with another girl, we made different accounts on different sites together but damn it brought my anxiety out, she got so much attention from guys it was ridiculous. Lol. Guess I shouldnt be surprised.

@ others, Maybe stack equipoise with ment to stimulate the appetite when it shuts it down?
Sounds like a great way to ruin a marriage. That cannot possibly end well