Question on Standard Shipping

Hello Nutraplanet!

I placed an order which included the 4 lb protein tub with free shipping.

I just wanted to see what the typical delivery time for standard shipping would be.

Thanks!
 
Hello Nutraplanet!

I placed an order which included the 4 lb protein tub with free shipping.

I just wanted to see what the typical delivery time for standard shipping would be.

Thanks!

Depends on location, if you live close to the warehouse (East Coast), expect it to come sooner then later. Now if you lived on the west coast, going from across the US may take a few business days to get to your door step.
 
Well I don't know what happened to overnight shipping I really don't but I couldn't place my 400 dollar order because of it so I'm going to another site where I can. It makes no sense
 
Well I don't know what happened to overnight shipping I really don't but I couldn't place my 400 dollar order because of it so I'm going to another site where I can. It makes no sense

Question for you:
When you were checking out did you enter all your shipping info and did it give you a quote?

You can choose the shipping of your desire on the webpage, but with the issue at hand have you tried calling in your order and requesting that shipping?
Did you try to email or contact NutraPlanet15 with your request?
If you did contact Nutraplanet I am sure he would be willing to call you on the phone and make sure you get taken care of and load you with extra's.
 
Hi Nutraplanet,

I just received my order today which did not include all of the products I was charged for. The items delivered were highlighted on the receipt with the one that was not included not highlighted. How can I request for this to be sent to me?
 
Hi Nutraplanet,

I just received my order today which did not include all of the products I was charged for. The items delivered were highlighted on the receipt with the one that was not included not highlighted. How can I request for this to be sent to me?

Those items are most likely backordered, I will make sure NutraPlanet15 will get in touch with you to get you squared away buddy.
Thanks for your patience.

If you could PM NutraPlanet15 with your order number and email address that will get the ball rolling in the right direction.
 
I placed an order on Tuesday and it still hasn't shipped just curious how long it takes to get the order processed
 
I sent him a pm
The invoice email didn't have a invoice number not sure why, it contained a coupon for a future order though

Thanks for the quick reply
 
Thanks he got back to me that night the products took longer to get in than anticipated
Shipping will be expidated so that's a plus
 
Thanks he got back to me that night the products took longer to get in than anticipated
Shipping will be expidated so that's a plus

I won't let you down brother. Thank you for your continued support and purchases. We strive to take care of you consumers on AM!
 
Back
Top