Question on Stacking options & Fat Burners

Flblonde77

Awards
Afternoon all....
(Background info)...In 2008-09 I dropped 120lbs through keto diet, and exercise. The first 60 lbs I dropped were also with the help of taking Venom Hyper drive (old formula), along with Gaspari Thermogenic Thyrotabs (those were awesome!!). I also took vitamins, as well as CLA, Fish oil and flaxseed. I loved the energy from the fatburner, and the results from stacking the two were amazing!

Now, several years and two babies later, I am needing to drop 60 of what I've gained. My diet consists of a high protein, mod fat, and low carb. I'm doing extremely well on it, and have dropped 10lbs in 2 weeks so far. But, I am needing that extra edge. Dr. has offered me phentermine, but I turned it down. What I need is energy, sweat, and endurance more than appetite suppressant. He agreed.

So, here I am. Back to the supplement world seeing what works, discontinued, and what doesn't work.

I would like to take a fat burner for max sweat potential. I'm looking for a stimulant. Now, I've heard for forskilin is awesome! I've heard green tea supplements are as well. Now, would it be better to buy these individually and stack, or buy a product with it all in there that I need.

So..what do you all recommend to help me get that extra push that I need? What options are the best, and supplements you suggest. Thanks all!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could give norcodrene by pes a try. I had great energy and saw good results when I took it.

Flblonde77

Awards
Thanks! I've read great things about PES products. I had heard that stacking the Alphamine and Nocodrene were awesome, as well as Nocodrene and Alpha T2. Any experience with these combos or products?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Strongest of the Hi-Tech Brands in this order *Be Careful these are all very strong*

1.Dexaprine - Iforce Nutrition
2.Lean EFX - Formutech Nutrition
3.Hydroxy Elite- Hi Tech Pharma
4.Viper Hyperdrive - ALRI

Then again there is also

Lipodrene Hardcore
Lipodrene (Original)
Stimerex-ES

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I've read great things about PES products. I had heard that stacking the Alphamine and Nocodrene were awesome, as well as Nocodrene and Alpha T2. Any experience with these combos or products?
Yep I've tried them and love that combo. Look into norcodrene and shift by pes. That's another great combo.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
OxyMax xt is one of the best choices out it has 95% forskolin which is very useful for increasing fat loss while simultaneously increasing lean body mass .Eria Jarensis Extract was included for mood and focus. Perfectly balanced caffeine and rauwolfia for energy boost and drive.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also look into OxyMax XT. It has your Forskolin 95. It provides a clean long lasting stim, positive mood enhancement, and suppressed appetite.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Opps bighulksmash beat me to it. That's what I get for not refreshing, after sitting phone down.

Flblonde77

Awards
Can you take Forskolin alone and it do the job? Or does it work best when combined with other ingredients?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Endurance wise you could stack Ergonine from PES with your fat burner of choice to cover your LCLT, Creatine, Betaine & HICA. This will help sustain your energy and performance during a caloric deficit.

Fat burner wise you could look into 2 bulk raws
yohimbine HCL(2.5mg upon waking and work upward to .02mg/kg)
Forskolin 95 (50-100mg split into two doses)

Since you want something that would provide you to sweat, you could try looking into a thermo which could benefit you. Capsimax is an ingredient that could possibly help raise body temp and make you sweat a bit more

If you want a great stimmed Fat burner
Norco/Alphamine from PES
AEN LIV
ANS Diablo

SHIFT from PES would help cover your F95 needs if you want to stack that with one of their fat burners of choice.

One last train of thought. 5lbs a week is not an ideal fatloss rate. I would personally slow that down and prevent any kind of muscle loss at a very rapid fatloss pace. Slow and steady is the way to cut to help preserve your muscle instead of trying to lose as much as fast as possible which can lead to more headaches in the long run.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/setting-the-deficit-small-moderate-or-large.html/

Flblonde77

Awards
Awrsome!! Thanks for all the informative replies so far. Loving the new knowledge I'm gaining. :) I'm actually reviewing all the supplements, and tips suggested, and I will probably be back with more questions, and seeking your advice. Thank you all so much!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Strongest of the Hi-Tech Brands in this order *Be Careful these are all very strong*

1.Dexaprine - Iforce Nutrition
2.Lean EFX - Formutech Nutrition
3.Hydroxy Elite- Hi Tech Pharma
4.Viper Hyperdrive - ALRI

Then again there is also

Lipodrene Hardcore
Lipodrene (Original)
Stimerex-ES
I'd also add Level 2 by Formutech..based on personal experience..that stuff makes me sweat