Question on how to finish cycle. Hit speed bump

M

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So plan was 300 test 300 npp for 12 weeks. Adding anavar last 8 weeks of cycle at 25 mg ed. On week 9/10 and the anavar seems to have started to upset my stomach so much that thinking of dropping it.

Now I love what the anavar has done evem at such a low dose. Got a lot more shredded and love the look it gave me.

That being said should I continue the last 2 weeks with just test and npp or hop right back on my cruise dose. Saved the var for last to harden me up so not sure if dropping it and just finishing with the test and npp would be benefocial to my goal.

Or if anyone has any other suggestion to add in. I have some mast but prob not worth it for 2 weeks only.

Any help appreciated.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So plan was 300 test 300 npp for 12 weeks. Adding anavar last 8 weeks of cycle at 25 mg ed. On week 9/10 and the anavar seems to have started to upset my stomach so much that thinking of dropping it.

Now I love what the anavar has done evem at such a low dose. Got a lot more shredded and love the look it gave me.

That being said should I continue the last 2 weeks with just test and npp or hop right back on my cruise dose. Saved the var for last to harden me up so not sure if dropping it and just finishing with the test and npp would be benefocial to my goal.

Or if anyone has any other suggestion to add in. I have some mast but prob not worth it for 2 weeks only.

Any help appreciated.
truthfully I don’t think it will make any difference really.

generally speaking you want to be increasing the androgen quantity through a cycle to continue progressing but dropping var for a couple fo weeks isn’t going to suddenly see you lose anything.

if your happy with where you have got too then I’d probably just drop to the cruise dose. It’s simply a couple of weeks sooner that you could blast again down the line 🤷