Question on fasting

Punkrocker

Well-known member
So fasting spikes your body to produce more growth hormone which is why it burns fat. My question is does your body still spike growth hormone when fasting if you are on testosterone replacement therapy? Being on trt doesn't shut down your natural GH production right? Probably a dumb question but I figured I'd ask.
 
No, from everything ive read and heard, it will not have a negative impact.

Awesome because I have been following a high fat high protein low carb diet and have been getting some nice results and would now like to add intermittent fasting for some more fat loss. Just wanted to be sure it would work for me
 
trt is literally exactly that... testosterone replacement... i.e. it will simply fill the same function as natural hormone production. If having normal test doesn't negatively effect gh production, trt will not
 
TRT actually increases IGF-1:
Invalid Link Removed
 
This what my IGF-1 did since starting TRT (graph from MyBloodTracker app)

Invalid Link Removed
 
Back
Top