Question for those who have ordered from Pred Nutrition to US

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Guys,
Placed a order weeks ago and got a signature required notice from USPS since I missed them today. For those who have ordered from them, is this normal for all orders to the US?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think that I ever had to sign for my package from them. Doubt it’ll be an issue though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s fine. You’re fine.

Everything is fine.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sign the postage slip visibly and leave it on the door visibly.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I emailed them after ordering and they said it was up to usps.

The slip says from overseas and signature of 21+ is required, they can't leave it. So I have to try and schedule a time when I will be home. The product is something not legal in the USA, hence why I'm wondering...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The slip says from overseas and signature of 21+ is required, they can't leave it. So I have to try and schedule a time when I will be home. The product is something not legal in the USA, hence why I'm wondering...
I understand this. I had some electronics come from China like that. It’s fine, the postman isn’t an undercover dea agent.

If you go down for ordering some supplements from overseas off a legit nutrition website I think you’ll be the first and this whole forum will have to rethink its strategies.

Gator762

Awards
Yeah, you're fine just leave the slip signed on the door, or go down to the post office and pick it up if that's an option. I just got an order from them with no problems.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As soon as you sign at the post office CIA agents will repel down through the ceiling and take you out. Just have an escape plan, that’s all I’m saying

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I work for postal service, just go pick it up at the post office. They can hold it for you

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your good OP I order and sign for them all the time. Only PH/DS and no problem. From what I've asked it's only for oversea things.

On second thought, you should move and change your name. They're on to you. Jk most people are paranoid but unless your ordering enough to raise an army, your more than likely going to be good.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, did you get your stuff today?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Due to work schedule, plan on going Saturday. I just found it strange an overseas order from a different UK site a month ago didn't require a signature, but this one does. I figured either both would or wouldn't.