QUESTION: Critique my FIRST AAS cycle w/ other natural boosters - First Real Post

gagernicholas

gagernicholas

Awards
Ostarine + Natty supplement stack w/ mini PCT first time FULL LOG.

To begin, this log will include all of the effects experiences; gains, losses, general progress, mental clarity, how it affects my employment during the day, and sleep logs, and weekly BPM/Blood pressure updates along with PR's.

I am a long-time lurker, and this is my first post, so please let me know how I can improve for you all!

General Information:

25yo
6’”1 182 equal to or less than 14.5 BF (Nutrition Shop Reading)
Training 6 years (always played sports, never stopped lifting unless illness or surgery, etc.
Tracking calories, carbs and protein intake:

3500 - 4000 calories/220g of protein daily

Goal - Break plateaus whilst losing fat and gaining lean muscle mass; hoping to gain more weight nearing the end of the cycle whilst lowering BF% range in the 12-13%.

PLAN/STACK

Supplements Misc:
ON Whey Protein, ON Casein Protein, Fish Oil, X-Gels, Inhibit-E, CEL M Test, Ostarine

2 1200 fish oil AM
X-gels as instructed on label
Inhibit-e as instructed on label
Cel-M Test as instructed on label
Ostarine:
Weeks 1-8: Ostarine @ 25mg daily, one dose in AM due to half life properties
Weeks 8-10: Ostarine @ 15mg daily, one dose in AM
PCT
Weeks 10 - 15:
Continue Fish Oil, X-Gels, Inhibit-E (twice daily, opposed to once daily) CEL M Test as instructed
*Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5/5

** Note, I may drop the above listed natty supplements and add cardarine to the mix, instead. (Let me know your thoughts). I also have a bottle of
S4 on hand, but do not intend to use it, unless your input and anecdotal evidence sways me to.

** Note, cycle support will be taken throughout the entirety of the 10 week week cycle on, and subsequently throughout the 5 week PCT.

**Note, Aromasin on hand, just in case inhibit-e isn’t cutting it, but Osta has shown to suppress by roughly 5%, give or take, so I don't think it will be necessary.

Do you guys see anything wrong with this stack? Any advice appreciated; I have seen results on similar all natty stacks, and trying to dip my feet in with a SARM cycle.

Please, any tips, advice and constructive criticism is welcomed; please no flaming; I am here to do this right.

gagernicholas

gagernicholas

Awards
Since inhibit-E can be run as a standalone, I figured why not, in case of gyno prone issues?

Can you provide some information as to why I should not use inhibit-e, at least every other day, through cycle and PCT?

Regards,

Nick

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont mean dont use it. Just be carefull if you lower your estrogen too much it could be unhealthy. From what ive seen ostarine doesnt significantly increase estrogen. Plus im guessing those t boosters also have estrogen blockers

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also i like s4. Im currently using s4 and ostarine for my off-cycle summer