Question about working same muscles two days in a row.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Ok guys here is the deal. Today was shoulder day. I was not planning on doing biceps but my gym just put in a new preacher curl machine and since I have not done biceps since last Sunday, I decided to try a few sets on it. Another reason also is that I was feeling a little flat in my bicep area and wanted to get a nice Pump going before I hit the showers.

Now tomorrow is back and Bi day.

What would you do if you were me?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Cmon man let me know what you would do. Would it be detrimental to my progress if I was to do back work tomorrow? I have the option of working chest and tri's tomorrow because I haven't done those since Tuesday.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You like an arm pump before hitting the showers?

A couple sets aren't a big deal. Do whatever you want tomorrow. If you lose an inch in your arms over night you'll know to not do it again.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Yes I like an arm pump before I hit the locker room. It sets a good example.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Arm pump before the locker room eh? Sure you don't mean a cawkpump?

smike

Awards
You don't even have a beer because it will slow your "progress" but you don't follow your program.
Also i think you need to read more and post less because you have way to many questions.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would skip cause i feel it in my biceps when i do back anyways.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A good example for who?
It sets a good example for LATMONSTER and PECMASTER. BIMONSTER is lacking in the bicep department lately as TRIMONSTER stopped lifting with him so QUADMASTER is stepping up to the plate.

And seriously, it's such an insignificant muscle. Train it whenever the F you want.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
I'm seeing about a million posts from Mr. Quad on here.
OP, do some research here on the threads before posting EVERY thought you have, it'll make your day easier.
As far as hitting a muscle 2 days in a row, if you feel recovered, go for. If the muscle is still fatigued, don't.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
It sets a good example for LATMONSTER and PECMASTER. BIMONSTER is lacking in the bicep department lately as TRIMONSTER stopped lifting with him so QUADMASTER is stepping up to the plate. And seriously, it's such an insignificant muscle. Train it whenever the F you want.
^^^^^^Seriously just about lost my lunch reading this!!!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wanting an arm pump before hitting the showers = op looks at other guys arms before getting in the shower.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
when i train mma, I dont have nearly the stamina to lift weights as much, and if i have a certain muscle i need stronger quick, training it everyday is one of my tricks i use, not alot of training but constant. eg.-- say i could only do 6 or 7 chinups, what ill do is every time i walk past the chinup bar hanging in my doorway id do 2 or 3 or 4 but not to failure, after a month of that id be doing mabee 20 max and after 3 months mabee 35 max in a row. Its just like if you start a new job that taxes particular muscles and you have to go back to work and have no choice but to work the exact same muscles again day in day out, you might be sore for a couple of weeks straight but soon enough youll adapt and youll look like youve been doing it your whole life.

jimeple

Awards
Some of y'all are just *******.
Just answer the mans questions without all the bull****.

GROW THE **** UP

babjizzle

babjizzle

Awards
it won't hurt your arms to do bi the next day since you did not hit it hard..and by hitting it hard i mean more than 4 sets of 4 different bicep workouts. However, i would do alternate bicep movements like using the straight bar and dumbbell lifts. For my back exercises, i would limit it to 3 movements since they are similar motions. i prefer mixing opposing movements like chest and back. Pushing movement for the chest and pulling movement for my back.

Click Here To check out how this muscle building diet helped me add an extra 20 lbs of muscle in 30 days

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Click Here To check out how this muscle building diet helped me add an extra 20 lbs of muscle in 30 days
Wtf is this? If anyone believes this I can sell you some top secret penis enlargement pills as well