Question about Word Documents

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Hey guys I had a question for you all. I am starting my first log on here today and have my log started in MS Word, is there any way to import what I have into word right into the forum? I know I can attach it but I wanted to import the text and pictures right into the form without just copy and pasting? Anyone know if this can be done or do I just add as an attachment?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you want to copy an paste it?

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
I have it formatted as far as pictures within the text and different fonts/sizes and bullets, so it doesn't copy and paste the way I want it to. So I was wondering if there is some way to input the document and format with pictures and everything into the forum.

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Basically I have a specific format with images that I'm trying to covert to HTML code to input into here. Word's HTML code is very messy and the forum is unable to read MS Word's code.

Any suggestions?

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Ok another question, is there any way I can post images? The forum tells me I need at least 150 posts to put images in my posts, wondering if there is any way I can get around that ?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Post the link to the image then have someone else embed it.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Basically I have a specific format with images that I'm trying to covert to HTML code to input into here. Word's HTML code is very messy and the forum is unable to read MS Word's code.

Any suggestions?
No way around this, for the exact reason you mentioned above. Word's HTML code is, at best, "messy". Most of the time it's downright terrible.

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
I just attached the document to my post... About the only thing I could do to keep the format.